Just wanted to share this epic picture

ultimatefightingchamp

Pro wrestling most definitely does not suck. It is just different than Mixed Martial Arts. Most MMA fighters are fans and supporters of Vince McMahons product including the head honcho Dana White. Oh and for the guy asking, that is a picture of the future HW champion (again)....Brock Lesnar. I will be purchasing this game partly because of his presence in it. Everybody knows wrestling is scripted but to deny their athleticism and hard work is beyond trolling. The UFC and the WWE are BOTH entertaining. Oh, and Brock Lesnar is the man. Period. Overeem is pretty jolly well ****ed here pretty soon. Bet.

Pro wrestling most definitely does not suck. It is just different than Mixed Martial Arts. Most MMA fighters are fans and supporters of Vince McMahons product including the head honcho Dana White. Oh and for the guy asking' date=' that is a picture of the future HW champion (again)....Brock Lesnar. I will be purchasing this game partly because of his presence in it. Everybody knows wrestling is scripted but to deny their athleticism and hard work is beyond trolling. The UFC and the WWE are BOTH entertaining. Oh, and Brock Lesnar is the man. Period. Overeem is pretty jolly well ****ed here pretty soon. Bet.[/quote']

:D

:o

Brock? Future HW Champ?? LOL. Sorry, this will probably be his last fight.

Lesnar should stick to killing little animals with big guns. When someone his own size takes him on he sh*ts his pants.

'Pro' wrestling sucks ****' date=' unless you're under 16.[/quote']

I guess it's not as good as soon as you hit your teen years around 14-15 (that's when I stopped watching, the indy promotions were waaay better anyway) and when you discover MMA as well, it just becomes inferior

Archived