How old to attend a UFC event?

MMAColin

I attended UFC Live: Hardy vs Lytle and I'm 17 and I attended that event. No, you don't have to be a certain age. Unless you want to buy some booze then you have to be 21. If you and your friend is really going, or just you in general, your going to have the most fun you have ever had in your life. You and random people sitting next to you is going to clique as the event goes on. It's going to be like 3-4 hours if your going to watch the prelims and the breaks in between plus the commercial's. What seats are you getting?

I attended UFC Live: Hardy vs Lytle and I'm 17 and I attended that event. No' date=' you don't have to be a certain age. Unless you want to buy some booze then you have to be 21. If you and your friend is really going, or just you in general, your going to have the most fun you have ever had in your life. You and random people sitting next to you is going to clique as the event goes on. It's going to be like 3-4 hours if your going to watch the prelims and the breaks in between plus the commercial's. What seats are you getting?[/quote']

He has to be 19 to buy booze, UFC 140 is in Toronto. And I got tickets to this event on Thursday, super stoked, they are sold out though, so I hope you already purchased your tickets or have an alternate solution.

Archived