I Am Paul

I_Am_Paul

Hi friends! Been checking the place out and have decided to join. Can't wait to meet the interesting people on this forum and take part in the discussions.Waring: I do enjoy REAL posting, but I do like to joke around a lot, so don't take it personally. Just my personality. Not TROLLING (Been checking it out long enough to know something just went down, but don't know what). A little about myself: Like pranks, friends, Xbox360, PS3, 4wheelers, Dirtbikes,, Movies and Books, my Doberman pinscher, and of course MMA (Notable Mention-Women with hips [An a** boys an a**!;):P]):cool:

Hi and thanks for the welcoming!

On a sidenote - Been looking at the forum for awhile before signing up' date=' and love your avatars. Always gives me a green woody lol. Please never lose a AV bet![/quote']

lmao i lost an Av bet only once, and the guy made my Av a giant turd, never again will i lose an Av bet :P

lmao i lost an Av bet only once' date=' and the guy made my Av a giant turd, never again will i lose an Av bet :P[/quote']

Good to hear! lol. If I ever see you taking an AV bet and lose, I would be depressed. Espeally if it was perm. I might find myself permently deflated...And I've never had that problem lol.

Archived