Anderson Silva has 6 more hours to except the offer to fight Sonnen

DCLOBO

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Anderson is not fighting Chael' date=' he might as well retire because there is nobody else left to fight[/quote']

I would like him to retire after one more fight, even if it's not against GSP-would like him to retire while his on top of the world. So he will retire as the p4p king

chael vs vitor at the end of the year if anderson doesn't accept the fight with Chael.

Yeah that is an interesting fight, but might as well give the fight to Chael because i don't see Vitor stopping that double. Unless he catches him in the beginning of each round.

Didn't know fighters could all of a sudden not only demand fights but if said demanded fight be denied' date=' be allowed to demand an alternate fight.[/quote']

they can't, but now if they don't fight Chael can say he ducked him. Just him being his usual self, making it all about Chael, even though when it came down to it, Anderson was better

lol Anderson would whoop Chael into retirement once he accepts

I think Chael would go over to WWE' date=' his antics suit them

I would want to see Munoz vs Sonnen if SIlva wont accept the fight.

Vitor has no match against Sonnen. If Silva would turn the fight down its pretty clear he is afraid of Sonnen

That would be a good fight, Sonnen relies on his wrestling and Munoz is a great wrestler, is Munoz can keep it standing, or even take Sonnen down, he could hopefully KO that fool

sonnen and the rest of his hair-brain followers will hear nothing from Silva.

All they will hear is ..."AND ITS ALL OVER"....A SILVA REMAINS THE MW CHAMP...

cuz thats the last thing they heard when silva beat sonnen last time..daaaaaa...remember that???

silva owes sonnen nothing...not even a twitter...zero...nuttin..

sonnen and the rest of his hair-brain followers will hear nothing from Silva.

All they will hear is ..."AND ITS ALL OVER"....A SILVA REMAINS THE MW CHAMP...

cuz thats the last thing they heard when silva beat sonnen last time..daaaaaa...remember that???

silva owes sonnen nothing...not even a twitter...zero...nuttin..

?? So Maynard can knock down Edgar twice in the first round of their second fight and earn an immediate rematch but Sonnen can't stomp the Brazil out of Silva for 23 minutes and earn the same AFTER Okami had his shot?

No he didn't, get your facts straight: his medicinal use of hormones was reported to the Commission PRIOR to the fight, this was later acknowledged! If Sonnen had actually cheated like Marquardt than he'd be off the UFC pay roll like Marquardt.

Look I'm pretty sure Chael Sonnen doesn't have a halo around his head, but who has? The dude did fantastic against Silva, nobody has tested Silva like he has. If you're a Silva fan you TOO should be excited about a rematch.

He was caught for having an increase over the normally excepted levels.

The differnce between marquardt and Sonnen is tha Sonnen has talked himself into a job. Marquardt didnt. If the rolse were reversed Sonnen would be gone an Marquardt staying.

Dana loves cashola.

The differnce between marquardt and Sonnen is tha Sonnen has talked himself into a job. Marquardt didnt. If the rolse were reversed Sonnen would be gone an Marquardt staying.

Dana loves cashola.

wrong marquardt was a repeat offender that's why he was gone' date=' sonnen better check himself or he'll be gone too... but until then he's gonna come at anderson like a beaver on a hunk of wood. Also marquardt was caught before the fight which robbed dana of his main event, which dana doesn't like [u']at all[/u]. if sonnen did the same thing he would not be immune to dana's fury!!

Dana loves cashola.

To bad that isn't how it went down. I'd rather have Marquart then Sonnen.

?? So Maynard can knock down Edgar twice in the first round of their second fight and earn an immediate rematch but Sonnen can't stomp the Brazil out of Silva for 23 minutes and earn the same AFTER Okami had his shot?

I don't know if you can comprehend this. But a draw and a finish are two very different things....

No he didn't' date=' get your facts straight: his medicinal use of hormones was reported to the Commission PRIOR to the fight, this was later acknowledged! If Sonnen had actually cheated like Marquardt than he'd be off the UFC pay roll like Marquardt.

Look I'm pretty sure Chael Sonnen doesn't have a halo around his head, but who has? The dude did fantastic against Silva, nobody has tested Silva like he has. If you're a Silva fan you TOO should be excited about a rematch.[/quote']

And wrong again. They do keep juicers on a regular bases. Thiago Silva is a recent example.

And against Silva, dude was 4x over the legal limit, don't think he told the commissioner he was popping TRT like candy. And looking at his back at the weigh ins, guy looked like he just hit puberty, was pretty obvious he was juicing hard.

Wow, its amazing to see the Silva fans come out and really want to deny Sonnen a fight.

And I cant see it as anything but being scared. You guys may have a point that he did have his chance, and after a long layoff he hasnt done much to earn a shot. But lets be honest, Silva only has a few more fights left in him, and Sonnen is the only guy that can test him at 185. Dont you want to see Silva fight his hardest test?

It would be like Federer never wanting to play Nadal.

Gretzky to shy away from facing off against Lemieux.

Or Ali and Frazier only doing 1 fight.

As a Silva fan, I want this fight. We saw something out of Silva we didnt expect in their first fight. And thats heart and determination. We saw Sonnen break dudes, in 1-2 rounds. Or in the case of Marquardt, we saw it after 2 minutes. But against Silva, as frustrated as he was, was never broken. Yeah he may have been outclassed, and a hole in his game was exposed. But thats the eye opener he needed, because since then, hes looked more determined than ever.

I want to see what Silva is made of, I want to see this fight again. I want it to be like Ali Frazier. You say Ali...you think Frazier. You say Frazier....you think Ali.

Right now, When you say Sonnen, i think Silva. When you say Silva, I think of Sonnen.

I dont care for any of the pre fight hype. What I saw in the last fight was a better fighter in Sonnen slipping on a banana peel and Silva persevering through 23 minutes of a beat down, never breaking, hoping to see Sonnen slip, and when he did, capitalized. And can we see Sonnen do that again without slipping? Or will Silva impose his fight against Sonnen.

GOD HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT TO SEE THIS FIGHT!!!!

Wow' date=' its amazing to see the Silva fans come out and really want to deny Sonnen a fight.

And I cant see it as anything but being scared. You guys may have a point that he did have his chance, and after a long layoff he hasnt done much to earn a shot. But lets be honest, Silva only has a few more fights left in him, and Sonnen is the only guy that can test him at 185. Dont you want to see Silva fight his hardest test?

It would be like Federer never wanting to play Nadal.

Gretzky to shy away from facing off against Lemieux.

Or Ali and Frazier only doing 1 fight.

As a Silva fan, I want this fight. We saw something out of Silva we didnt expect in their first fight. And thats heart and determination. We saw Sonnen break dudes, in 1-2 rounds. Or in the case of Marquardt, we saw it after 2 minutes. But against Silva, as frustrated as he was, was never broken. Yeah he may have been outclassed, and a hole in his game was exposed. But thats the eye opener he needed, because since then, hes looked more determined than ever.

I want to see what Silva is made of, I want to see this fight again. I want it to be like Ali Frazier. You say Ali...you think Frazier. You say Frazier....you think Ali.

Right now, When you say Sonnen, i think Silva. When you say Silva, I think of Sonnen.

I dont care for any of the pre fight hype. What I saw in the last fight was a better fighter in Sonnen slipping on a banana peel and Silva persevering through 23 minutes of a beat down, never breaking, hoping to see Sonnen slip, and when he did, capitalized. And can we see Sonnen do that again without slipping? Or will Silva impose his fight against Sonnen.

GOD HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT TO SEE THIS FIGHT!!!![/quote']

didnt read but Anderson Silva would annihilate Sonnen in a rematch. If the rematch doesnt happen, then its because Sonnen, the retarded sob, screwed it up himself, by acting like a punk.

ill say it over and over....

Silva will not even respond...has he ever cared about media hype...has he ever responded to stupidity....NO,,never

he has done his talking in the octogon....just ask maia,,,,and sonnen...both lost both disresepcted him.

sonnen is trying to get media attention with his current shock and awe campain against silva cuz he has already lost and he knows a rematch is just a big payday before silva retires him via his own deal.

Silva has been the MW champ for 5 years..do you think he even cares about a pee-on like sonnen that he already beat?

Why would silva even give sonnen the time of day?...why would he....why should he...there is no good reason for silva to lower himself and respond

And wrong again. They do keep juicers on a regular bases. Thiago Silva is a recent example.

And against Silva' date=' dude was 4x over the legal limit, don't think he told the commissioner he was popping TRT like candy. And looking at his back at the weigh ins, guy looked like he just hit puberty, was pretty obvious he was juicing hard.[/quote']

wrong he was 0.1% over the limit of what they aloud

a halo....lol...dude the facts are the facts...no one is perfect BUT....

sonnen had roid levels in his body 4x the legal limit...thats not just a little bit!!!

him and his mom got busted for a federal money laundering crime....not a little thing!!!

His criminal activity ended his career in politics and realestate....not a little thing

No-one is perfect but sonnen has gone way over the line ...way over....so dont even try to down play what and who he really is.....

Maynard and Edgar was a draw, Anderson finished Chael. That's why Gray got a immediate rematch.

Proof or it isnt true

From what I heard he was 4 times over the limit' date='[/quote']

Sonnen?s urinalysis returned a testosterone:epitestosterone ratio of 16.9 which exceeds the 4.0 threshold allowed by the California commission.

Epitestosterone is a natural steroid, an inactive epimer of the hormone testosterone. Structurally, it differs from testosterone only in the configuration at the OH-bearing carbon, C17. Epitestosterone is believed to form in a similar way to testosterone; a 1993 study found that around 50% of epitestosterone production in human males can be ascribed to the testis, although the exact pathway of its formation is still the subject of research. It has been shown to accumulate in mammary cyst fluid and in the prostate.[1] Epitestosterone levels are typically highest in young males; however, by adulthood, most healthy males exhibit a testosterone to epitestosterone ratio (T/E ratio) of about 1:1

Archived