anyone watching breaking bad?

hasopasha

Watched all 4 seasons already' date=' there's a Breaking Bad discussion thread but I won't bump it because it has some spoilers.

You're gonna LOVE season 3, especially the last episodes!!!

and season 4 was also FIRE[/quote']

nice

man i love how he starts like a little bish but at the end of season one he become a badA mofo

No im not watching breaking bad im watching walking dead atm.

I second this. I used to be really into Breaking Bad when it first came out a few years ago, it was pretty good but I sort stopped watching Television all together, I watch Entourage and The Walking Dead. I don't even bother with TUF and stream a lot of the Bellator, Strikeforce events, go over to peoples houses with plasmas, get someone at a bar or restaurant into putting it on one of the televisions.

Just finished the first season of Sons of Anarchy and don't know if I should switch to Breaking bad for now or continue watching SOA. Keep hearing great things about it Breaking Bad.

Has anyone seen both? If so which was better?

i did see a few episodes of sons of anarchy but i didn't really like it imho breaking bad is way better

Just finished the first season of Sons of Anarchy and don't know if I should switch to Breaking bad for now or continue watching SOA. Keep hearing great things about it Breaking Bad.

Has anyone seen both? If so which was better?

I would finish Anarchy, it is one of my favorite shows on tv. Breaking Bad is good but I have only seen a few episodes and the first season is rented out every time that I go to the movie store. Also I just started Dexter and it is great.

I would finish Anarchy' date=' it is one of my favorite shows on tv. Breaking Bad is good but I have only seen a few episodes and the first season is rented out every time that I go to the movie store. Also I just started Dexter and it is great.[/quote']

Download Torrents!!! You still Rent?

Yea I've watched all of Dexter which is awesome and just finished Spartacus as well, my fav so far of all the tv series. Games of Thrones is pretty good as well. Probably gonna do what you say though and finish SOA before moving on to breaking bad. Wasn't a huge fan at the start, but the end of season 1 was to awesome for me not to continue.

Yea I've watched all of Dexter which is awesome and just finished Spartacus as well' date=' my fav so far of all the tv series. Games of Thrones is pretty good as well. Probably gonna do what you say though and finish SOA before moving on to breaking bad. Wasn't a huge fan at the start, but the end of season 1 was to awesome for me not to continue.[/quote']

It's like 2 dollars for a week to rent a season at the local video store and I just recently got a new computer and my old one sucked for watching movies so I may start downloading torrents now. I watched game of thrones and really liked it. Boardwalk Empire is good too but this season has started a little slow.

Yea I've watched all of Dexter which is awesome and just finished Spartacus as well' date=' my fav so far of all the tv series. Games of Thrones is pretty good as well. Probably gonna do what you say though and finish SOA before moving on to breaking bad. Wasn't a huge fan at the start, but the end of season 1 was to awesome for me not to continue.[/quote']

As far as SOA goes, I'll steal a little something from the Scream movies, when they talk about the rules of a slasher movie. All bets are off. Anyone, including the main character can die. And forget all you think you know, anything can happen.

I started watching SOA once S3 came on the air, then I went back and watched from the beginning. It was definitely a good experience. The above paragraph applies to the second season. Also the third (well, the whole series in general, cause it's how a great tv series goes), but more to the second. The script is totally flipped, but well worth it, especially once you watch S3 after. I'll just say that MC's in real life are like family, and the show really does a great job in the first three seasons showing this.

As far as SOA goes' date=' I'll steal a little something from the Scream movies, when they talk about the rules of a slasher movie. All bets are off. [b']Anyone, including the main character can die.[/b] And forget all you think you know, anything can happen.

I started watching SOA once S3 came on the air, then I went back and watched from the beginning. It was definitely a good experience. The above paragraph applies to the second season. Also the third (well, the whole series in general, cause it's how a great tv series goes), but more to the second. The script is totally flipped, but well worth it, especially once you watch S3 after. I'll just say that MC's in real life are like family, and the show really does a great job in the first three seasons showing this.

100 person disagree this statement only holds true for game of thrones. Jax Teller will never die in that show but people close to him yes.

Sons of Anarchy is a more fast paced show than breaking bad. Breaking bad is good at the last 3 episodes while SOA keeps it going from episode 1 very much like dexter.

100 person disagree this statement only holds true for game of thrones. Jax Teller will never die in that show but people close to him yes.

Sons of Anarchy is a more fast paced show than breaking bad. Breaking bad is good at the last 3 episodes while SOA keeps it going from episode 1 very much like dexter.

It holds true for plenty of movies/shows. The keyword is can. Is it likely, probably not, but it could happen. Tommy Gavin could have easily died in the last episode of Recuse Me, just to be carried on by his family, he didn't need to be there. For all we know, Jax could die trying to get his wife and kids out of that life.

Archived