UFC 137 - How will Georges win? / How will Condit win?

JBEVIL

If you have seen me around these forums my pick is obvious.

I believe Georges will win late 3rd round by either a TKO or submission. I think Georges is going to use his wrestling in this fight more then his stand up, I think GSP's ground and pound is very effective and can cause some serious damage, i also think it will drain Condit from being beaten on and smothered so if it goes to the feet, i think GSP will catch Condit with a head kick, or the right hook hes working on. If he doesnt catch him on the feet, i believe he will get the submission. GSP is lightyears ahead of Condit on the ground and i can see him submitting Condit in this fight.

^^^ this is my opinion on how i think the fight will go. I AM A CONDIT FAN, but a bigger GSP fan and i dont think Condit has his number, even though i think hes a great fighter and has a good future in the UFC.

so, what round do YOU think Georges/ Condit will win, and how do you think they will win !?

I have Condit winning...

I honestly would like to see neither of them win' date=' since they're both two of my favorites, but I feel as if GSP is gonna get KO'd.[/quote']

It won't bother me if GSP loses :P

I also have a feeling Condit will KO GSP.:cool:

I hope I'm right! I'd like to see Condit Vs Ellenberger 2 for the title!:D

when you say crap like blanket and vasleline.. noone but trolls will take you seriously on this forum.

maybe you could give me some pointers on how to describe his fighting style w/o using words like safe, blanket, vaseline, dry ****, boring, jab and run, etc. because i cant think of an honest way to portray the way he fights w/o using those terms. what a waist of what is probably the most well rounded fighter the word has ever seen. ya i just said that, that is also why i cant stand him! what a waist!

If you have seen me around these forums my pick is obvious.

I believe Georges will win late 3rd round by either a TKO or submission. I think Georges is going to use his wrestling in this fight more then his stand up' date=' I think GSP's ground and pound is very effective and can cause some serious damage, i also think it will drain Condit from being beaten on and smothered so if it goes to the feet, i think GSP will catch Condit with a head kick, or the right hook hes working on. If he doesnt catch him on the feet, i believe he will get the submission.[b'] GSP is lightyears ahead of Condit on the ground [/b]and i can see him submitting Condit in this fight.

^^^ this is my opinion on how i think the fight will go. I AM A CONDIT FAN, but a bigger GSP fan and i dont think Condit has his number, even though i think hes a great fighter and has a good future in the UFC.

so, what round do YOU think Georges/ Condit will win, and how do you think they will win !?

lolwut-3017_preview.jpg

Lol I don't get if ur trolling by saying gsp is gonna tko condit in the third lmao . I predict a 5 round lay and pray fest in which gsp will apologize to his fans after . Oh and what right hook are u talking about exactly ??

trolling by saying my opinion on how i think the fight will end? its not like its impossible for GSP to tko someone anymore and your foolish to think so.. just by saying "lay and pray" proves your a straight up troll, and sorry.. the over hand right he hit Shields with over and over again.. obviously GSP is still improving and without greg jackson in his corner your going to see a more intense and hungry GSP, i guarantee it.

That would be sweet! Their first fight was one of my favorites ever....

....if Diaz/Condit both win though' date=' could you imagine that fight?[/quote']

I can definately imagine that fight happening but!:confused:Who the hell would win!:confused: They both have similar skill sets!:confused:

trolling by saying my opinion on how i think the fight will end? its not like its impossible for GSP to tko someone anymore and your foolish to think so.. just by saying "lay and pray" proves your a straight up troll' date=' and sorry.. the over hand right he hit Shields with over and over again.. obviously GSP is still improving and without greg jackson in his corner your going to see a more intense and hungry GSP, i guarantee it.[/quote']

pretty sure it is impossible ;)

trolling by saying my opinion on how i think the fight will end? its not like its impossible for GSP to tko someone anymore and your foolish to think so.. just by saying "lay and pray" proves your a straight up troll' date=' and sorry.. the over hand right he hit Shields with over and over again.. obviously GSP is still improving and without greg jackson in his corner your going to see a more intense and hungry GSP, i guarantee it.[/quote']

That over hand right missed quite a bit. His jab was the most effective punch in that fight. I'm not a genius on mechanics yet because I'm still learning MMA myself but that over hand right of his looked weird. Maybe its because he throws that punch slower than everyone else. IDK I'm still working on my blocks, jabs, cross,straight,uppercuts and hooks in the gym. I haven't even touched on how to do a over hand yet.:cool:

I wonder how GSP is going to do without Greg Jackson saving him mentally?:confused:

Yeah Greg pretty much saved him in the Shields fight imo

But i think GSP will do ok without him, unless he gets put in a bad spot, or gets dominated in a round, then he may lose all confidence

Yeah Greg pretty much saved him in the Shields fight imo

But i think GSP will do ok without him' date=' unless he gets put in a bad spot, or gets dominated in a round, then he may lose all confidence[/quote']

dont worry, after a few takedowns, and a few minutes of lay and pray he'll be just fine, even if he gets rattled.

If gsp wrestles him his chances of winning are like 90-95%.if he chooses to stand , anyone can win. Holding the title is what he cares about,late round gnp gsp, but if gsp wants to prove something to the fans , haters,whatever. He would stand with condit,his chances are much worse, he could get knocked out if he stands in the pocket with condit.unfortunatly gsp will take the easy way out ,why wouldnt he, but i sure would like to see him finish a fight.sorry no vasaline jokes here it,s getting way,way old.

Archived