Who is the most afraid of Anderson vs Sonnen 2?

FreshPrinceofUfc

I don't think Anderson gives a **** tbh....

the way I see it..

if Sonnen wasn't so good at promoting a fight he would not be getting a rematch (Even though it hasn't been announced.)

he cheated the first fight and it didn't even end in controversy (imo.)

He tapped out and lost.

his record is 5 - 4 right now which is pathetic AND anderson is injured still from the Okami fight.

he should be forced to fight ATLEAST one more time before he gets a chance at Anderson again.

If nobody is scared' date=' then why is this fight not happening?[/quote']

just because it hasn't been announced doesn't mean it's not happening + anderson is still hurt and alot of people still believe (such as myself) that Sonnen does not yet deserve a rematch.

Sonnen is pretty much just bull****ting his way into a titleshot.

just because it hasn't been announced doesn't mean it's not happening + anderson is still hurt and alot of people still believe (such as myself) that Sonnen does not yet deserve a rematch.

Sonnen is pretty much just bull****ting his way into a titleshot.

Thank you.

I lol'ed so hard when I read that I spit out my drink and fell out of chair laughing hysterically :o

Retard options' date=' didn't vote.

BTW, I don't think either guy is scared. Sonnen thinks he's all that, [b']and Silva wants to shut his mouth,[/b] that about explains it.

then why wont he accept the fight? im not saying silva is scared, a fighter of his calibur isnt afraid, but its strange why he wont just say "yea its on when im healed up"....isnt that wierd to you?

If nobody is scared' date=' then why is this fight not happening?[/quote']

oh its happening. Dana White said he would be an idiot to not make it happen.They just have to figure out terms.

Seems like every time the UFC deals with Ed Soares its a big headache.

Chael lost to #1 contender in Maia

then beat up a tough Miller

Then beat up Okami. At this point people thought Sonnen already earned it

Then beat up Marquardt so guarantee a shot at the title

Then gave the champ the most contested fight hes ever had in the octagon

Then comes back off a big layoff, and non steroid Sonnen mops the floor with a rising star in Stann.

Who else in the middle weight division deserves a shot before him.

1) Sonnen was almost guaranteed a rematch until he was suspended

2) Sonnen is easily top 5 middle weight and can slot right in for a title shot

3) Is really the only kyptonite to Silva. As as much as the 'HE FINISHED HIM' fans out there would like to think, he showcased how to beat Silva.

This thread hits the nail on the head. Everyone in the Silva camp is clamoring this fight shouldnt happen. They say Sonnen lost, then they say he doesnt deserve it, what im seeing is a lot of ducking going on.

All the big mma websites have Sonnen ranked #2 middle weight.

oh its happening. Dana White said he would be an idiot to not make it happen.They just have to figure out terms.

Seems like every time the UFC deals with Ed Soares its a big headache.

Chael lost to #1 contender in Maia

then beat up a tough Miller

Then beat up Okami. At this point people thought Sonnen already earned it

Then beat up Marquardt so guarantee a shot at the title

Then gave the champ the most contested fight hes ever had in the octagon

Then comes back off a big layoff' date=' and non steroid Sonnen mops the floor with a rising star in Stann.

Who else in the middle weight division deserves a shot before him.

1) Sonnen was almost guaranteed a rematch until he was suspended

2) Sonnen is easily top 5 middle weight and can slot right in for a title shot

3) Is really the only kyptonite to Silva. As as much as the 'HE FINISHED HIM' fans out there would like to think, he showcased how to beat Silva.

This thread hits the nail on the head. Everyone in the Silva camp is clamoring this fight shouldnt happen. They say Sonnen lost, then they say he doesnt deserve it, what im seeing is a lot of ducking going on.

All the big mma websites have Sonnen ranked #2 middle weight.[/quote']

Very well said.

I think it's safe to say that if Silva does not win a rematch convincingly then his record and his legacy will forever be even more tainted than it was before.

retard options' date=' didnt vote. and why would silva fans be scared of seeing chael get ktfo? doesnt make too much sense if you ask me.[/quote']

Because that's not going to happen and everyone knows that; all of the hype that has been built up about silva by you guys is going to be exposed as nothing more than a complete joke.

Geez you two guys above are really blinded by the dribble Chael spews out.

He had his chance and blew it. give him a few more fights to work his way back into contention.

Hey, i don't care if Silva doesn't want to fight for Chael's belt, doesn't bother me at all!

I just thought Chael vs Anderson would be a good fight, but if you want to see Chael smash every other MW that is fine by me.

Retard options' date=' didn't vote.

BTW, I don't think either guy is scared. Sonnen thinks he's all that, and Silva wants to shut his mouth, that about explains it.[/quote']

Well one of the options did state Ed Soares and I think that guy is doing everything in his power from having the rematch happen. "He tapped out. Get to back of the line Sonnen."

What line?lol There is only 4 possible scenarios left and 3 of those options depends on those guys winning. Bisping, Munoz, Hendo and the already clear cut winner Sonnen. I find beating Stann more impressive than beating Leben or Miller. Atleast with Hendo's fight it'll be more impressive than Vitor's win over Franklin. :cool:

Because that's not going to happen and everyone knows that; all of the hype that has been built up about silva by you guys is going to be exposed as nothing more than a complete joke.

You call his legacy hype? 5 years in the UFC undefeated and it's hype. STFU hater. Use logic you ****in retard. Why don't you go bob on Chael's nob some more.

Thank you.

I lol'ed so hard when I read that I spit out my drink and fell out of chair laughing hysterically :o

lol, it's the truth, silly

hes 5 - 4 in the ufc. thats PATHETIC

he beat a guy and just got his 1st and only ufc finish, a guy with no take down or wrestling defence, and also, the arm triangle choke is EXTREMELY popular with wrestlers.

he CHEATED last time.

anderson is INJURED and wont be fighting for a while still.

Vitor is just as much deserving as Sonnen

ANDERSON also made sonnen TAP.

if anything vitor is more deserving

he just finished a guy in the 1st round and didn't cheat in his fight with Silva.

lol' date=' it's the truth, silly

hes 5 - 4 in the ufc. thats PATHETIC

he beat a guy and just got his 1st and only ufc finish, a guy with no take down or wrestling defence, and also, the arm triangle choke is EXTREMELY popular with wrestlers.

he CHEATED last time.

anderson is INJURED and wont be fighting for a while still.

Vitor is just as much deserving as Sonnen

ANDERSON also made sonnen TAP.

if anything vitor is more deserving

he just finished a guy in the 1st round and didn't cheat in his fight with Silva.[/quote']

You should of added i_run_this to the poll

Seriously. Do people talk about anything besides Silva and Sonnen?

People need to get the ***** out of their mouths' date=' because it's starting to get reeeeeeeeeally repetitive.

Sonnen!

No, Silva!

No, Sonnen!

Nooo, SILVA!

NO! SONNEN!

SILVA!

SONNEN!

SILVA!

SONNEN!

...[/quote']

start your own thread about something interesting and well talk about it. until then nobody is making you click on these.

Archived