The 1 Millionth Sonnen Thread!

UFCDynasty

YES! I WIN!:rolleyes:

Ok I want to discuss Ed Soares recent interview talking about the Most Popular Topic on this forum, Chael Sonnen.

He was recently qouted saying that "Sonnen tapped out, get to the back of line". That got me wondering what line? Right now Munoz, Bisping and Hendo are all matched up and close to a title shot but they all have to win to be even considered the contender to face Silva. So what is this line of contenders Ed Soares is refering to when Sonnen is the only one thats won a contender Vs contender match up?

So who do you think deserves the next title shot and is infront of sonnen in this line of contenders Ed Soares is talking about?:cool:

Ok I want to discuss Ed Soares recent interview talking about the Most Popular Topic on this forum' date=' Chael Sonnen.

He was recently qouted saying that "Sonnen tapped out, get to the back of line". That got me wondering what line? Right now Munoz, Bisping and Hendo are all matched up and close to a title shot but they all have to win to be even considered the contender to face Silva. So what is this line of contenders Ed Soares is refering to when Sonnen is the only one thats won a contender Vs contender match up?

So who do you think deserves the next title shot and is infront of sonnen in this line of contenders Ed Soares is talking about?:cool:[/quote']

~Sonnen v. Silva II~

Well Bisping is the only big name with a win streak, albeit a rather unimpressive one, so no one really. But then again I have no problem with Sonnen V. Silva II. Also now that I think about it Munoz has about an equal win streak with Bisping and has arguably the best name on his win list out of the two in Mia. Lets get Munoz in a contenders match!

personally, I think Ed Soars doesn't want the rematch because he is scared Anderson would lose.

Anderson doesn't give a **** he just wants to fight and he lets his manager work things out for him.

Anderson would kill him in a second fight tbh.

but I don't think Sonnen deserves a titleshot already. He got tapped out.

personally' date=' I think Ed Soars doesn't want the rematch because he is scared Anderson would lose.

Anderson doesn't give a **** he just wants to fight and he lets his manager work things out for him.

Anderson would kill him in a second fight tbh.

but I don't think Sonnen deserves a titleshot already. He got tapped out.[/quote']

then who does? that has even the slimmest chance of winning. ill tell you...no-one. thats why all these dog turd fans dont want the sonnen fight to happen. they dont want there boy to lose. silva fans are more scared of a loss than gsp!

personally' date=' I think Ed Soars doesn't want the rematch because he is scared Anderson would lose.

Anderson doesn't give a **** he just wants to fight and he lets his manager work things out for him. [/b']Anderson would kill him in a second fight tbh.

but I don't think Sonnen deserves a titleshot already. He got tapped out.

I agree with the bold. If not Sonnen then who?:cool:

then who does? that has even the slimmest chance of winning. ill tell you...no-one. thats why all these dog turd fans dont want the sonnen fight to happen. they dont want there boy to lose. silva fans are more scared of a loss than gsp!

did I personally say I don't want to see the fight? Vitor (would probably lose) is just as entitled to another shot as sonnen, probably even more because he didn't cheat in the first fight and he just came off of a 1st round KO finish.

if Vitor and Sonnen swapped personality

everyone would be making Vitor vs Silva threads.

I also think Henderson would give Silva ALOT more problems than Sonnen. Sonnen isn't TKOing or Subbing anderson.

did I personally say I don't want to see the fight? :confused: I saidVitor (would probably lose) is just as entitled to another shot as sonnen' date=' probably even more because he didn't cheat in the first fight and he just came off of a 1st round KO finish.

everyone would be making Vitor vs Silva threads.[/quote']

I don't think so. KOing Akiyama isn't as impressive as Subbing Brian Stann. Due to the fact Stann was on a winning streak and Akiyama was on his way out of the MW division.:cool:

did I personally say I don't want to see the fight? Vitor (would probably lose) is just as entitled to another shot as sonnen' date=' probably even more because he didn't cheat in the first fight and he just came off of a 1st round KO finish.

[b']I also think Henderson would give Silva ALOT more problems than Sonnen. Sonnen isn't TKOing or Subbing anderson[/b].

I like that fight a lot but Dana says hes gotta beat Shogun to be considered.

did I personally say I don't want to see the fight? Vitor (would probably lose) is just as entitled to another shot as sonnen' date=' probably even more because he didn't cheat in the first fight and he just came off of a 1st round KO finish.

I also think Henderson would give Silva ALOT more problems than Sonnen. Sonnen isn't TKOing or Subbing anderson.[/quote']

as i posted on another thread henderson has the tools but he is going to look for the big right hand instead of gnp. he will get clipped and subbed or ko'ed.

I don't think so. KOing Akiyama isn't as impressive as Subbing Brian Stann. Due to the fact Stann was on a winning streak and Akiyama was on his way out of the MW division.:cool:

Stann also has barely any sub/tdd/wrestling defence

that match was taylor made for Sonnen. I was saying this before the fight.

as i posted on another thread henderson has the tools but he is going to look for the big right hand instead of gnp. he will get clipped and subbed or ko'ed.

he would stick to his gameplan this time. Henderson is not dumb. I;m not saying he would win but if he were to impose his will it would be him vs anderson round 1 of the last fight x 5.

he would stick to his gameplan this time. Henderson is not dumb. I;m not saying he would win but if he were to impose his will it would be him vs anderson round 1 of the last fight x 5.

i honestly dont think he can stick to his game plan. as soon as he has the slightest sucess w/ his hands he will head hunt till he gets finished. i like hendo a lot but that is how i see that rematch going down. he is my second pick though.

i honestly dont think he can stick to his game plan. as soon as he has the slightest sucess w/ his hands he will head hunt till he gets finished. i like hendo a lot but that is how i see that rematch going down. he is my second pick though.

He adjusted well in the Fedor fight I think hes improved quite a bit since their last fight.:cool:

Ok I want to discuss Ed Soares recent interview talking about the Most Popular Topic on this forum' date=' Chael Sonnen.

So who do you think deserves the next title shot and is infront of sonnen in this line of contenders Ed Soares is talking about?:cool:[/quote']

Exactly if Soares was any kind of manager he would go for the big money fight...(Sonnen rematch) ....who is anderson going to fight Munoz...lol or Bisping....lol

Soares and anderson are scared to death to fight chael again......chael out struck anderson and kicked his butt for 4 1/2 rounds......lol

Ya again what line? Anderson had that shoulder bursitis excuse premade in case Chael won his fight......now he will do a stalling tactic....to try to get out of fighting chael.

Shoulder bursitis is not a reason not to sign a contract to fight it can be easily settled down with proper treatment......anderson likes that excuse since the bursa doesnt show up on x ray......

Anderson and Ed soares are running scared!

Exactly if Soares was any kind of manager he would go for the big money fight...(Sonnen rematch) ....who is anderson going to fight Munoz...lol or Bisping....lol

Soares and anderson are scared to death to fight chael again......chael out struck anderson and kicked his butt for 4 1/2 rounds......lol

Ya again what line? Anderson had that shoulder bursitis excuse premade in case Chael won his fight......now he will do a stalling tactic....to try to get out of fighting chael.

Shoulder bursitis is not a reason not to sign a contract to fight it can be easily settled down with proper treatment......anderson likes that excuse since the bursa doesnt show up on x ray......

Anderson and Ed soares are running scared!

I'm pretty sure he was complaining of a fractured rib.

I'm pretty sure he was complaining of a fractured rib.

I am referring to his current excuse not the one he used in their 1st fight.

Anderson said before UFC 136 he now has shoulder bursitis. (thats why Dana has to hold off for now from signing this fight)

Anderson , the noguerias always have a injury of some type....supposedly

I am referring to his current excuse not the one he used in their 1st fight.

Anderson said before UFC 136 he now has shoulder bursitis. (thats why Dana has to hold off for now from signing this fight)

Anderson ' date=' the noguerias always have a injury of some type....supposedly[/quote']

Ah, got it now. If the injury isn't so serious why doesn't Silva come out and say once hes cleared to fight again he'll take the fight then.:rolleyes:

The line is this: Former Strikeforce Champ Jake Shields! He is undefeated in the UFC at MW, so it seems logical to have the Former strikeforce champ fight the current UFC champ. :rolleyes:

Pull Lombard in from bellator. He would take the fight to Silva and he is strong enough to put Silva on the ground. Can't say that he would win the fight though because Belfort was supposed to be able to do that, but he was scared.

Bisping for the pure enjoyment of seeing Anderson beat the bloody 'ell out of 'em.

Munoz. Then again he was rocked by Maia in their fight, so throwing him in with Silva could mean a KO. Then again Silva did dance away from Maia for a reason.

That leaves Sonnen. Whether he will pull the same thing from the first match and win or go all out and get beat, I have no idea. I know what I want to happen though and that is Sonnen ending the win streak of Silva and hopefully retiring the current greatest of all time.

The line is this: Former WEC Champ Jake Shields! He is undefeated in the UFC at MW' date=' so it seems logical to have the Former WEC champ fight the current UFC champ. :rolleyes:

Pull Lombard in from bellator. He would take the fight to Silva and he is strong enough to put Silva on the ground. Can't say that he would win the fight though because Belfort was supposed to be able to do that, but he was scared.

Bisping for the pure enjoyment of seeing Anderson beat the bloody 'ell out of 'em.

Munoz. Then again he was rocked by Maia in their fight, so throwing him in with Silva could mean a KO. Then again Silva did dance away from Maia for a reason.

That leaves Sonnen. Whether he will pull the same thing from the first match and win or go all out and get beat, I have no idea. I know what I want to happen though and that is Sonnen ending the win streak of Silva and hopefully retiring the current greatest of all time.[/quote']

You mean former StrikeForce Champ

Archived