Sign in to follow this  
TigerChamp

So Anderson is ducking?

According to Soares, chael has already had his shot and claims sonnen is not worthy of a rematch, as he only has a couple fights left and doesn't want to waste them.

though he sure never hesitates on wasting them on okami, leites, maia, cote and other easy fights that his fighter can pad his stats with what should be a one sided simple win.

Yet when it comes to having a fighter that even poses a threat, soares deems them as not worthy. I am sure the last fight Soares was probably ******** bricks up until the last minute of the fight and anderson pulled a rabbit out of his hat with what must have been the biggest upset and comeback of UFC history. Congratulations Anderson! you win! you kicked his *** badly. You truly deserved that fight. Now we don't have to worry about fighting this clown anymore and we can move onto weaker competition!

So i think that not deserving crap is ridiculous. He knows Anderson won't be able to prance around Sonnen with his flashy dance moves of ****baggery, he knows chael is the biggest threat to putting a blemish of his ever so padded UFC record, and he knows what to say to hide his fighters.

i think soares needs to pull his head out of his *** and just step aside and let them fight. enough with this not worthy crap when you happilly accept a fight with guys like Okami, and would happily sign the contract to fight Mark Munoz after he gets knocked out by Chris Leben on any given day.

I think the guy is a two faced clown who just tries to pad his stats while cowering away from anybody who poses a threat to his fighter. He can say chael or whoever is not deserving all he wants but the real fact of the matter is that Chael has the potential to beat his *** like no other and take away that belt. We've seen that before and the potential of him doing it again without getting caught in another epic fail on his behalf is real.

Do i believe chael deserves an instant shot after a year off and only one fight? Though it was convincing, i would have to say no, however he looks in good shape and definately believes he is ready for another shot. I dont see too many other fighters out there waiting in line and eagerly calling out Anderson Silva, not to mention on a personal level, and at this point, Sonnen may be the only dude left in the MW division capable of taking that title away. I do believe a rematch is in order. Anybody who considers that last minute triangle anderson pulled anything other than a mistake turned lucky is a fool and shouldn't be watching this sport.

I want to see them settle their differences. Let the two go to war. Not just get your *** handed to you for 23 minutes, and the only single bit of offense you managed to land the entire fight was a hail mary triangle which your opponent accidentilly gift wrapped you at the end, claim your fighter as the cats meow, while claiming that the guy who just beat your *** like no others is not worthy of a rematch. They know they got lucky the first time around and don't want to have to hope it happens again

Why would Silva have to duck Sonnen. He will sub him in the rematch. This guy is off his nut, running his mouth to the best mma fighter in the world. I hope he takes the bet and rids Sonnen from UFC once and for all. Also for all GSP fans, the match was proposed for them but GSP backed out. So I don't want to hear Silva wasn't willing to fight the best.

Why would Silva have to duck Sonnen. He will sub him in the rematch. This guy is off his nut' date=' running his mouth to the best mma fighter in the world. I hope he takes the bet and rids Sonnen from UFC once and for all. Also for all GSP fans, the match was proposed for them but GSP backed out. So I don't want to hear Silva wasn't willing to fight the best.[/quote']

ya i'd be happy if anderson left the ufc (mma alltogether) too, but id like to see sonnen or someone kick the piss out of him first!

yes he is scared' date=' needs his manager to speak for him.

do not worry though, if sonnen does not beat him down and win, then belfort will.

(Y)[/quote']

he doesnt speak english. ha ha ha. maybe the old vitor, not the new one though.

Also for all GSP fans' date=' the match was proposed for them but GSP backed out. So I don't want to hear Silva wasn't willing to fight the best.[/quote']

Source? or it never happened :)

As i remember the last time GSP vs Silva was even put on the table, and even talked about it was the weekend where silva was challenged by the highly threatening standup machine, Demian Maia. Dana got sickened by another one of anderson's terrible lackluster performance with maia, threw the belt at soares and just walked out of the arena. When asked at the post fight presser about a potential gsp/silva superfight, his comments was something the lines of 'I was absolutely disgusted by his antics and he does not deserve to fight gsp' we never heard much about the fight from dana since then and the rest is all speculation

obviously that was another easy fight for silva that he had no interest in, but whatever. Anderson's dance moves and elusive evasions must have got into maia's head and scrambled his brain because the way he fights now, it looks like he believes he is a boxer!! i guess its easier and looks nicer on your record if you can just find competitors that you can just dance around and gain an easy win over rather than to take the challenging fights where your opponent stands just as good of a chance of beating you as you do to him.

Source? or it never happened :)

how about you go watch his press conference, i think after shields, he said he didn't want to move up and fight because he didn't want to mess with his weight. Anderson haters make me laugh, like you all have been Sonnen fan forever. watch your tool boy get choked again

it would have been much more surprising if sonnen would have simply just spent the last few minutes dancing around like a ****r and running away like a scared little fairy while doing his anderson silva impersonation and avoiding engagement. Either way he still would have turned out an epic fail come the drug test the next day, but at least we wouldnt see all of the huggers claiming victory as if anything other happened in that fight other than silva getting his *** beat down only to get lucky at the end.

though he wouldve lost the title the next day with all that testosterone crap, we might have known him as the one guy to beat the hell out of anderson for 24 minutes and then run away for 1 minute dancing and showboating like a jackass. Sounds better than spending an entire 25 minutes dancing and showboating like a jackass

fact is that soares knows that anderson isn't going to be able to showboat and dance around sonnen like a little princess and he will do whatever it takes to avoid that ever happening again. He knows how close his fighter came to falling off of that ladder and he will pull up his pantyhose extra tight to avoid his fighter ever losing to a guy like chael sonnen.

Most of the best fights out there are the result of a rematch. Leave it to soares to avoid any of that kind. But i'm not going to make up excuses for soares and silva as to why they are too afraid to have a rematch. I'm not going to make up excuses for my fighter as to why he just got beaten into a pulp for the entire fight only to get lucky like no others. I'm just going to cook up some nice BBQ Ribs

pull up that pantyhose princess. you can pad your stats with all of the okami's and maia's you like but it's a shame that you have to run and hide from other fighters that you cant run and hide from them in the cage.

how about you go watch his press conference' date=' i think after shields, he said he didn't want to move up and fight because he didn't want to mess with his weight. Anderson haters make me laugh, like you all have been Sonnen fan forever. watch your tool boy get choked again[/quote']

11ers gonna 11. lol

it would have been much more surprising if sonnen would have simply just spent the last few minutes dancing around like a ****r and running away like a scared little fairy while doing his anderson silva impersonation and avoiding engagement. Either way he still would have turned out an epic fail come the drug test the next day' date=' but at least we wouldnt see all of the huggers claiming victory as if anything other happened in that fight other than silva getting his *** beat down only to get lucky at the end.

though he wouldve lost the title the next day with all that testosterone crap, we might have known him as the one guy to beat the hell out of anderson for 24 minutes and then run away for 1 minute dancing and showboating like a jackass. Sounds better than spending an entire 25 minutes dancing and showboating like a jackass

fact is that soares knows that anderson isn't going to be able to showboat and dance around sonnen like a little princess and he will do whatever it takes to avoid that ever happening again. He knows how close his fighter came to falling off of that ladder and he will pull up his pantyhose extra tight to avoid his fighter ever losing to a guy like chael sonnen.

Most of the best fights out there are the result of a rematch. Leave it to soares to avoid any of that kind. But i'm not going to make up excuses for soares and silva as to why they are too afraid to have a rematch. I'm just going to cook up some nice BBQ Ribs

lmao

just messin w/ ya. i thought it was funny that you had more posts than me. get it?

its all good, idk who started the year thing but it irritates me haha

it's up to Dana not up to Soars....

Soars represents Silva, but I doubt anderson gives a ****...

and Sonnen and Vitor should def fight for #1 contender...

Soars represents Silva' date=' but I doubt anderson gives a ****...

and Sonnen and Vitor should def fight for #1 contender...[/quote']

No its up to Anderson, he has to accept the fight, he obviously does not accept it.

Soars represents Silva' date=' but I doubt anderson gives a ****...

and Sonnen and Vitor should def fight for #1 contender...[/quote']

it's ultimately up to the fighter if he accepts to fight. Its up to dana to help put together the fights but if the fighter is too much of a coward to fight, it won't happen. though not many champions would be obliged to do so without facing any repercussions. If silva were to decline the most dominant contender and dana really insisted they fight, the worst that would happen is that dana would just set up an interim belt and not let silva fight anybody until he accepts that original fight or waits a year until his title gets vacated. However this is very unlikely and is a slap in the face to the sport.

Dana makes the decision on who Anderson has to fight at 185

Proberly winner of of Sonnen /Belfort

He realy should go to 205 for the fights

GSP vs Silva should never happen

Dana would force the fight....

Soars is smart enough to realize if Silva fights Belfort instead of Sonnen, he will look like a ****ing idiot.

If Silva is still hurt (which is reasonable), make Belfort and Sonnen fight.

ed soares said he didnt think he deserved an immediate rematch because of the fact that he tapped!!! If Sonnen goes on another 3-4 fight streak of top guys anderson will fight him again. but they feel he is selling his way into another title match prematurely. yes he challenged him, yes he showed a tremendous ground game. but he lost the mental war and got caught in a rather slow triangle. I dont think there dodging.. i think the average american isnt used to the respect the world wide martial arts community lives by day to day so they see it as cowardis.

People still believe Anderson Silva is not ducking Sonnen' date=' and that he is #1 P4P???

wow this forum's views are so outdated[/quote']

lol

just because the fight hasn't been announced yet....

this **** takes time....

no fighter ever fights 100% healthy. Everybody sustains substantial amounts of damage that occurs in fights and training and it often stays with them throughout their careers

but leave it to the UFC forum to make up excuses for why anderson just got his *** kicked the way he did by some dude that was originally thought to have no chance in hell against him. If anderson was significantly hurt enough to keep him performing to his standards, he would have pulled out of that fight on short notice, like any other human being with a brain

anderson could get tooled again for 5 rounds and people would be obligated to have to make his excuses for him. Especially if he doesn't pull a rabbit out of his hat in the very end

yeah a sonnen rematch sounds deserving to me. much more then silva vs mark munoz or whoever is left in the division that silva hasn't already destroyed. If i wanted to watch dancing with the stars, i would tune in to CBS

ed soares said he didnt think he deserved an immediate rematch because of the fact that he tapped!!! If Sonnen goes on another 3-4 fight streak of top guys anderson will fight him again. but they feel he is selling his way into another title match prematurely. yes he challenged him' date=' yes he showed a tremendous ground game. but he lost the mental war and got caught in a rather slow triangle. I dont think there dodging.. i think the average american isnt used to the respect the world wide martial arts community lives by day to day so they see it as cowardis.[/quote']

that is the biggest load of crap ive ever read! i think im actually dumber after reading that!

lol

just because the fight hasn't been announced yet....

this **** takes time....

Or Maybe because Anderson hasn't said a single thing since Chael verbally ****ed him in front of everyone.

I think if Anderson wanted the fight he would of come out and said something.

Or Maybe because Anderson hasn't said a single thing since Chael verbally ****ed him in front of everyone.

did you forget he doesnt speak english? he cant call sonnen out!

He doesn't give a **** lol. Hes a busy man and hes injured... probably waiting to talk to a doctor...

He is well aware Sonnen is just trying to sell a fight also. He is not that mentally weak

did you forget he doesnt speak english? he cant call sonnen out!

lol i mean like in an interview or something, he should of at least yelled some brazilian curse words at him and told him to go eat a ****

don't be fooled. anderson can speak pretty good english. often his countdown show is him speaking english. though its not perfect, he can speak it. sort of. theres also alot of interview clips on youtube where he speaks english. its not the best but you can still understand what hes trying to say

nahh the way the rematch will go down will be almost identitcal to the first fiight. sonnen will trash silva for 23 minutes. Only then he will get up and do his best anderson silva impersonation - running away and dancing his *** off like a little sugar plumb sass queen fairy for the rest of the fight when he knows opponent has no chance of beating him

well thats probably not what would happen, but it definately would have been ironic if he came out doing that in the 5th round and stole the title that way.

lol i mean like in an interview or something' date=' he should of at least yelled some brazilian curse words at him and told him to go eat a ****[/quote']

sorry, sarcasm doesnt come across on forums sometimes. (i was being sarcastic.)