Back From The Ban! Answering All Questions

CaptainSuperman

So firstly, obviously I'm not permabanned, as many have said I was. Neither is Doc. In fact, nobody is, except maybe bright, as I heard G_row say that if he wasn't perma'd now, then he would be when he came back. If G will still, or CAN, do that remains to be seen

As far as what happened, there were no homosexual pictures posted.

Okay, that's sort of a lie. I've been lurking, and seen that someone said bright did this, but I was in fact posting a picture of Stephen, the WOW freakout kid, inserting a tv remote in his...yeah. That was just what I thought of bright, so I posted it. But other than that, there was no spam of homosexuality.

I personally got banned for "trolling and bullying...neither are welcome". I accept it, I won't say I didn't deserve it. But the others? WarWest, Doc, Shinny? They followed suit in posting pictures as of what they thought of bright, so I assumed they got banned for trolling.

"Okay, okay! What about the BIG thing you did, already!!!"

bright went full retard and starting spamming threads that he had no intention of carrying out an intelligent discussion, or hell, even responding to at all. We the forum regulars got fed up with this and him, and since nothing was being done, I said I'd go all Anon on his ***.

But all I did was post some of his information. There was no hacking involved. I don't have access to any of his accounts, passwords, anything. I only posted information that is already on the internet, and anyone could look up with the right engine and search terms. Please understand this was an extreme case, and I would never try to cause e-harm by revealing anyone elses information. I love you guys too much (except the pig).

Okay, enough rambling. Anything that I didn't answer?

Edit: Oh, and I'm not gonna apologize to bright, but I will to my fellow heroes who died (temporarily) in action with me, as I feel I led the charge, and if it weren't for my extreme actions, they'd still be here...well, never left.

Well it was obvious (if you were there in the thread) cause after I outed him' date=' he admitted to being a troll, and the info I gave out showed his last name was Bright, and he stopped after that[/quote']

I was there for everything.

Do you think there should be a second fight for UFC on Fox? If so who else should fight?

Kevbo_Jones... The other champion of BS nevershutupism.

Originally you thought you had slaid the Troll Bright with your companions. But in recent news the troll has reappeared' date=' are you planing to slay the troll again or would it be suicide without your companions? Or are you going to recuit new companions?[/quote']

I'll let the troll bask in his own made up glory, while still jabbing him at times. If he wants to make himself look stupid with his words, that's his problem

They should bump that fight up to the main card on fox. Those two fights would show the best of both worlds

Indeed. Everyone has thought that one fight in an hour was ridiculous from the beginning. This is their debut, and they give out one fight? The new fans they are trying to draw in might think that this one fight deal is normal.

Indeed. Everyone has thought that one fight in an hour was ridiculous from the beginning. This is their debut' date=' and they give out one fight? The new fans they are trying to draw in might think that this one fight deal is normal.[/quote']

Not only that, but Cain vs JDS will be a stand up fight, so most new viewers will think the UFC is like boxing but in a cage. Having a good stand up and a good ground fight would show them MMAs full potential.

Did nobody learn anything with the bans that went down recently? Do not feed the troll with aggression, agreement or attention of any kind, as the more it is fed the more food it wants. The risk of confronting the troll is the banhammer as shown by recent events. I still am confused how the trolls threads are stacking up with posts. Just let it starve.

Not referring to this thread of course, I just refuse to post in the troll threads with anything other then the fact that I reported him. :D

I just can't stand that when I got banned' date=' it says it was for "[b']trolling[/b] and bullying...neither are welcome", yet here we are, everyday, dealing with bright, roy, pig, and the UFC section

Some of the trolls are actually fun to me. Some of Big Roys threads really amuse me.

Bright..not so much. Don't know why his new account isn't permad...its ridiculous.

Archived