anyone else think overeem is an over hyped can

alabama_hot_pocket

yes I'm a luffa zombie. I like watching the best of the best. O h wait a minute you probably wanted me to say that. Im also brainwashed by Dana. When you believe half those fighters can make big runs in UFC' date=' your a Coker Zombie[/quote']

LOL you are a luffa zombie

You like watching the best of the best eh? I guess thats why you have Kimbo in your Av

yes I'm a Zuffa zombie. I like watching the best of the best. O h wait a minute you probably wanted me to say that. Im also brainwashed by Dana. When you believe half those fighters can make big runs in UFC' date=' your a Coker Zombie[/quote']

wait a second... you said you like watching best of the best... yet you have a kimbo avatar.

didn't he get cut after losing to mitrione?

no hate on kimbo but yeah... hyprocritical.

you also talk alot about that "bruce leroy" guy alot who got cut.

wait a second... you said you like watching best of the best... yet you have a kimbo avatar.

I know you are jelly of me, but you don't have to copy everything i say

zuffa zombie ^^^

that is getting old! like it or not ufc has almost all the top fighters. sure there are some young mid tier guys out there, that may or may not some day be great, but old ufc cast outs and old pride guys that go and do well somewhere else arent going to come to the ufc and dominate. sorry aint happening!

Mitirone is undefeated right? I like kimbo, thats a personal choice, he isn't with UFC anymore. he wasn't the best. Also leroy didn't get cut, on the fox card SO BOOOOM. he will beat escovedo by the way

that is getting old! like it or not ufc has almost all the top fighters. sure there are some young mid tier guys out there' date=' that may or may not some day be great, but old ufc cast outs and old pride guys that go and do well somewhere else arent going to come to the ufc and dominate. sorry aint happening![/quote']

their is plenty of fighters out there that would do good in the ufc...

you just don't notice them until they get signed....

because he won a fight in TUF lol.

and he was one of the main guys that stuck out... it's all about who sells fights.

lol I wasn't talking about Bruce Leroy haha. Im talking about all these other fighters. But thanks for noticing the real last dragon when u see him haha

You're right' date=' I didn't word that well. I don't think there cans, but they are overhyped on this forum. Until they fight in the UFC I won't be impressed by what they accomplish in other organizations. All the best fighters fight in the UFC, if they're really that good what are they afraid of??? :confused:[/quote']

Lack of freedom to fight else where mostly.:cool:

^^what this guy said.

Overrated? yes.

doesn't even deserve top 10 imo. he wins some k-1 fights and his ranking in mma goes up? okay...and then he beats Werdum, who is super overrated and i dont know how the hell werdum is even considered top 10, let alone #4 in Sherdog (****ing delusional idiots) they have retarded rankings anyways, and gets pushed to #3 heavyweight in the world...yea he is definitely overrated.

^^what this guy said.

Overrated? yes.

doesn't even deserve top 10 imo. he wins some k-1 fights and his ranking in mma goes up? okay...and then he beats Werdum' date=' who is super overrated and i dont know how the hell werdum is even considered top 10, let alone #4 in Sherdog (****ing delusional idiots) they have retarded rankings anyways, and gets pushed to #3 heavyweight in the world...yea he is definitely overrated.[/quote']

as shallow as the heavyweight div is not in the top 10 is a can imho.

Archived