Should I go to UFC on Fox?

AfflictionRUSH

UFC on Fox will be held at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California. I live only about 30 minutes away from there. Should I go?

Also, it's pretty crazy how Cain Velasquez is back in the same arena where he won his title. He's probably the first UFC Fighter to ever fight in the same place twice in a row :)

I hope Cain destroys JDS. I'll be so pissed if Cain loses..........and lately, all the fighters that I have been rooting for lost. So maybe this is a sign that JDS will destroy Cain. If that happens, I'm gonna crush someone's head in and I'm not even joking.

UFC on Fox will be held at the Honda Center in Anaheim' date=' California. I live only about 30 minutes away from there. Should I go?

Also, it's pretty crazy how Cain Velasquez is back in the same arena where he won his title. He's probably the first UFC Fighter to ever fight in the same place twice in a row :)

I hope Cain destroys JDS. I'll be so pissed if Cain loses..........and lately, all the fighters that I have been rooting for lost. So maybe this is a sign that JDS will destroy Cain. If that happens, I'm gonna crush someone's head in and I'm not even joking.[/quote']

Um hell yes? I got my tickets first day... wtf are you waiting for? how is this even a question...

Archived