could zuffa not find hendo a real opponent or do they just want to give him a free wi

Big_Roy_Fan

win.

seriously, hendo is gonna steamroll shogun easily, he has better power, wrestling and over-all ground game, shogun has the "striking" advantage but after the beating he took on the feet against bones i now know how over-rated his striking is and i can never really say hes going to outstrike someone anymore, so i think hendo could rock shogun early and then finish him off in the third..

who you guys got?

and explain why you think shogun will win if you pick him.

Trolling is not welcome here

what im being 100% serious..

hendo just beat arguably the greatest fighter EVER, and before that took the 205 pound strikeforce title,

shoguns last 2 fights he got rag-dolled and completely outclassed in every way imagineable by jon jones, and then KO'd a forrest griffin who didnt even want to be in brazil he wanted t obe home being a dad...

shoguns last win was over a complete bum, and hendos was over the p4p greatest fighter to ever walk the earth..

and you're think im trolling when i say shogun doesnt deserve hendo? i can assure you i am not

hendo just beat arguably the greatest fighter EVER' date='[/b'] and before that took the 205 pound strikeforce title,

shoguns last 2 fights he got rag-dolled and completely outclassed in every way imagineable by jon jones, and then KO'd a forrest griffin who didnt even want to be in brazil he wanted t obe home being a dad...

shoguns last win was over a complete bum, and hendos was over the p4p greatest fighter to ever walk the earth..

and you're think im trolling when i say shogun doesnt deserve hendo? i can assure you i am not

despite the fact you think hes a can crusher.

shogun's gonna watch his own shin bounce of Hendo's face' date=' and hendo's gonna give him a big toothless grin in response, and that's how I see thw whole fight going, cos Hendo's not gonna be able to land that right hand and Shogun has a very underrated ground game.[/quote']

shoguns unreal TDD is gunna keep this fight on the feet

and hendo has that horrible glass jaw........

i dont see how hendo can win this fight at all

Hendo has every chance in the world of winning this fight, better yet he has every chance of ending it in an impressive fashion. Rua is not going to KO Hendo unless he is being trained by the almighty front high kick master Sensei Steven Seagal. As for submissions I highly doubt Hendo will fall for any of that doo doo just because his wrestling is so powerful. I think we will see alot of clinching and seperating over and over until something interesting happens.

Hendo has every chance in the world of winning this fight' date=' better yet he has every chance of ending it in an impressive fashion. Rua is not going to KO Hendo unless he is being trained by the almighty front high kick master Sensei Steven Seagal. [b']As for submissions I highly doubt Hendo will fall for any of that doo doo just because his wrestling is so powerful. [/b]I think we will see alot of clinching and seperating over and over until something interesting happens.

Yeah hes too smart for that

anderson_silva_dan_henderson.jpg

hendo just beat arguably the greatest fighter EVER' date=' and before that took the 205 pound strikeforce title,

and you're think im trolling when i say shogun doesnt deserve hendo? i can assure you i am not[/quote']

He also lost to Jake Shields...enough said.

Matsui: When I was four years old, I watched my mother kill a spider... with a teacosy. Years later, I realised it was not a spider - it was my Uncle Harold.

Linus Caldwell: [All eyes turn to him, expectantly] Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face, stars fill my dreams.

[Ryan claps hand across eyes]

Linus Caldwell: I am a traveller in both time and space, to be where I have been.

[blank, yet stern, looks from everyone]

Linus Caldwell: [Outside, Ryan and Ocean join Caldwell in the street] Is he alright? Are we alright?

Rusty Ryan: Kashmir?

Danny Ocean: Is that your idea of making a contribution?

Rusty Ryan: We hadn't even started. We ain't even got to the terms yet.

Danny Ocean: We came this close to losing that.

Linus Caldwell: Hey, I don't even understand what happened in there. What did I say?

Danny Ocean: You called his niece a *****.

Rusty Ryan: A very cheap one.

Linus Caldwell: What?

Danny Ocean: She's seven.

Rusty Ryan: Currently confined to bed with a wicked case of...

Danny Ocean: No, you don't need to tell him that...

Linus Caldwell: Sorry.

Hendo has every chance in the world of winning this fight' date=' better yet he has every chance of ending it in an impressive fashion. Rua is not going to KO Hendo unless he is being trained by the almighty front high kick master Sensei Steven Seagal. As for submissions I highly doubt Hendo will fall for any of that doo doo just because his wrestling is so powerful. I think we will see alot of clinching and seperating over and over until something interesting happens.[/quote']

Rua trains under Muay Thai guru Rafael Cordeiro. He came up sparring and training with Wanderlei in Chute Boxe.

He doesn't need Seagal, and because of Rua's training Hendo would be CRAZY to want to clinch with Rua.

Hendo does have some wrestling skill, though it's vastly overrated and he often doesn't use it, usually preferring to swing for the fences. (Which is a bad idea with Shogun's reach advantage.)

Hendo can drop anyone with his big right, but stylistically, Shogun is likely to be too much for him.

Rua trains under Muay Thai guru Rafael Cordeiro. He came up sparring and training with Wanderlei in Chute Boxe.

He doesn't need Seagal' date=' and because of Rua's training Hendo would be CRAZY to want to clinch with Rua.

Hendo does have some wrestling skill, though it's vastly overrated and he often doesn't use it, usually preferring to swing for the fences. (Which is a bad idea with Shogun's reach advantage.)

Hendo can drop anyone with his big right, but stylistically, Shogun is likely to be too much for him.[/quote']

I was being sarcastic with the Steven Seagal comment because I think he is a joke. Hendo would still clinch he is an OLYMPIC WRESTLER in Greco Roman which pretty much evens the score.

I was being sarcastic with the Steven Seagal comment because I think he is a joke. Hendo would still clinch he is an OLYMPIC WRESTLER in Greco Roman which pretty much evens the score.

I recognized the sarcasm, and mentioned the Muay Thai trainers specifically to underscore that Hendo clinching with Rua is just a plain bad idea.

Sure, he's got the Greco Roman background (he never medaled btw, kinda makes the Olympic brag irrelevant) but getting into a clinch with a Muay Thai striker isn't a good idea. I can't think of any circumstance where it would be a clear benefit to Hendo without opening him to brutal knees.

I recognized the sarcasm' date=' and mentioned the Muay Thai trainers specifically to underscore that Hendo clinching with Rua is just a plain bad idea.

Sure, he's got the Greco Roman background (he never medaled btw, kinda makes the Olympic brag irrelevant) but getting into a clinch with a Muay Thai striker isn't a good idea. I can't think of any circumstance where it would be a clear benefit to Hendo without opening him to brutal knees.[/quote']

Hendo did place 7th in the world championship, his Greco credentials are top notch, but he really prefers to rely on his chin and right hand to win fights.

When Hendo fought Shields he could barely move. His back was really screwed up. Watch his last fight, he was moving a lot better. He would kill Shields if he fought him healthy.

Shogun looked bad against Jones because EVERYONE looks bad against Jones. He is definitely one of the best and it is laughable to say otherwise. It's bad enough to deal with Jone's reach, but, then the leverage he gets on the strikes to the knees.....ouch! Now you can't reach him and you have no mobility.

Not going to mention the supposed best fighter of all time because I think the only reason Hendo left the UFC was with a nod from Dana to go beat him.

When Hendo fought Shields he could barely move. His back was really screwed up. Watch his last fight' date=' he was moving a lot better. He would kill Shields if he fought him healthy.

Shogun looked bad against Jones because EVERYONE looks bad against Jones. He is definitely one of the best and it is laughable to say otherwise. It's bad enough to deal with Jone's reach, but, then the leverage he gets on the strikes to the knees.....ouch! Now you can't reach him and you have no mobility.

[b']Not going to mention the supposed best fighter of all time because I think the only reason Hendo left the UFC was with a nod from Dana to go beat [/b]him.

yeah and the illuminati told werdum to triangle fedor..

thats the dumbest thing ive ever read

For anyone (**** or not) to think that one guy has a clear advantage in this fight is moronic... Shogun has better BJJ and better striking' date=' Hendo has better power and better chin along with his wrestling...

This fight is 50/50 and is gunna be awesome!!!![/quote']

just because he caught a young quinton jackson in a kneebar doesnt mean he has good JJ, dan hendersons wrestling will completely neutralize shoguns JJ, so while shogun has better JJ hendo has a better ground game, and shogun will be scared to stand toe to toe with hendo after the vicious beating he took from jones..

this is a 95/5, not a 50/50 like you claim.

Archived