Bjorn Rebney: Only Anderson Silva Has A Shot At Beating Hector Lombard

farrelly

Bold words coming from the CEO of Bellator, Bjorn Rebney.

Despite winning the first Bellator season one middleweight tournament, being the defending Bellator middleweight champion, remaining unbeaten in the promotion, and riding a 24 fight unbeaten streak (including 18 finishes)....it is still a very bold statement regarding the 33 year old Hector "Shango" Lombard.

http://www.addictedmma.com/story-News_5038_Bjorn-Rebney-Only-Anderson-Silva-Has-A-Shot-At-Be.php

Bold words coming from the CEO of Bellator' date=' Bjorn Rebney.

Despite winning the first Bellator season one middleweight tournament, being the defending Bellator middleweight champion, remaining unbeaten in the promotion, and riding a 24 fight unbeaten streak (including 18 finishes)....it is still a very bold statement regarding the 33 year old Hector "Shango" Lombard.

http://www.addictedmma.com/story-News_5038_Bjorn-Rebney-Only-Anderson-Silva-Has-A-Shot-At-Be.php[/quote']

I do want to see them fight but to say silva has only a chance is crazy.....im a fan of hector but he has to beat top guys first...pay ur top dues name hes not diffrent just hes like able

im not "bright" when carnage becomes a mod have him check my ip. you still havent answered the question. who? w/ all the fear you have you should be a gsp fanboy!

How do you know who Im talking about?

Munoz deserves a shot more than Sonnen.

Im happy for hte sonnen fight to take place I just think he is a cheat and a liar and needs more than one fight to get back into contention.

Let me start by saying Hector Lombard is a tough dude. Now let me say Anderson Silva has more than a chance of beating him. There is a chance if they fought that he might actually kill him. I think Vitor would waste him, Sonnen maybe, possibly Stann, Leben, Belcher maybe, Luiz Cain if he makes the switch, possibly Munoz, or Palhares all the guys in this sentence habe a shot at beating him. Anderson has more than a chance its more like actual chances of injuring him to the point of ending his career. People are nuts. Lombard has to get through that wacko Falco "The Truck" , you know that Brazilian guy who is like wanted in Brazil but Bellator went ahead and signed him. Rebney can trash talk after we see that fight.

Archived