Bad Move???

ZONDOmindTRIX

Ok so in the Fox Promo for Cain vs JDS Cain is labeled as "The Baddest Man on The Planet". What if Cain loses which is as I see it a 50/50 chance possibility/ Will this be a positive or negative for the UFC in trying to bring in new fans?

Here is the link for those who have not seen it: http://mmajunkie.com/news/25692/video-ufc-on-fox-1-video-trailer.mma

You are a waste of life. Nothing gives you the right to discount the deaths to those who were close to me that gave their lives to protect the US against TRASH like Osama

My initial comments were about osama who was "the baddest man on the planet".

It is your hypersensitivity to this which brought up the comments about those who have died. If you dont want a response to comments you make regarding these issues then its best you leave them unsaid.

I hold no obligation to those who die at war. they made their choice

Now back to talking UFC...

HAHA reply to your own posts .

Do you often talk to yourself?

This was your first comment back to me. You can look at the second. All I did to begin with was ask a simple question. I thought this was over, are you the kind of person who needs the last word or are you looking for an apology that you will never get.

This was your first comment back to me. You can look at the second. All I did to begin with was ask a simple question. I thought this was over' date=' are you the kind of person who needs the last word or are you looking for an apology that you will never get.[/quote']

No apology needed or wanted. Im not offended by you

We have all lost people to wars car accidents cancer aids ectthis is not the place to take war serious chill out' date=' see a shrink , i doubt he meant anything from it , these blogs are suppost to be about ufc , or at least mma , do we really want to destroy it by debating about the war?[/quote']

Just mind your own business its all over. Its not a debate about the war read the entire three pages if you are going to make a comment otherwise piss off.

This was your first comment back to me. You can look at the second. All I did to begin with was ask a simple question. I thought this was over' date=' are you the kind of person who needs the last word or are you looking for an apology that you will never get.[/quote']

that guy is a troll... dont feed him! he's been trolling me all day.

Archived