dfwGSP for mod

dfwGSP

If Carnages can run for it, I can too. I believe I would make a great mod, and with good reason:

? I'm a pretty level headed poster. I only disrespect others if I am disrespected, and even then I am good in terms of refraining from name calling.

? As a GSP fan, I am able to deal with criticism and name calling. I am already hated on these forums, so other mods could just blame perma bans on me. I don't mind, I've been criticized before and will be criticize again.

? The BLA needs a moderator representative, and I would be honored to be that representative. Love for bacon is what represents the good from the great.

? I have a decent amount of time invested on these forums, so I'm not looking to abuse my power or risk my account. With all the new forum members joining and old members leaving, I still like these forums. I'm here to stay.

So please mods, Leonie, give me a chance....

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G__row's favorite fighters are the ones he's met..

BIAS.

Your favorite fighter is Kongo' date=' and you never pick against him... BIAS![/quote']

Thanks for the reminder, i have to make a "Mitrione better cheick himself" thread

But no i am not biased, i pick Kongo for every fight because he is better than everyone he fights

Thanks for the reminder' date=' i have to make a "Mitrione better cheick himself" thread

But no i am not biased, i pick Kongo for every fight because he is better than everyone he fights[/quote']

Mittrione is so gonna win..

I'll make an Av bet with you. Once Mittrione wins, you have to take that pretty little Av off, and I'll find a different one for you. >:-D Deal???

G__row's favorite fighters are the ones he's met..

BIAS.

Your favorite fighter is Kongo' date=' and you never pick against him... BIAS![/quote']

I have never really met Penn, and he is one of my favorites.

Or Jones for that matter.

I have met Ricco, Travis Lutter and Rashad, and can't stand any of them.

Now, I do have a bias towards Dan, as he is my friend. And Paul.

I will also pull for Jake at all times. We have hung out, but he is not really my "friend."

I have never really met Penn' date=' and he is one of my favorites.

I will also pull for Jake at all times. We have hung out, but he is not really my "friend."[/quote']

C'mon G_row, give me some support. We haven't always seen eye to eye, but I've always respected you and kept it civil.

or if he does not get accepted' date='he would make conspiracy theory of it[/quote']

9189283.jpg?1312526309

I wonder if Bright will show up on CD lol

He'd take place as most annoying troll there too.

alright deal

cheick-kongo.png

Till when though?

Meh' date=' 1 month.

I have never really met Penn, and he is one of my favorites.

I will also pull for Jake at all times. We have hung out, but he is not really my "friend."

Shoot, G, which Dan, and which Jake??? LMBO And Paul who? XD

Lol' date=' when I'm a mod, I'll check into that. Don't worry, you'll be compensated.[/quote']

Thank you my good sir, it was a prince in Africa he said he needed my credit card number and I'd be restored later on. I'm still waiting :confused: You can never trust the US postal system, they probably lost my check or something.

Thank you my good sir' date=' it was a prince in Africa he said he needed my credit card number and I'd be restored later on. I'm still waiting :confused: You can never trust the US postal system, they probably lost my check or something.[/quote']

That poor guy, I got the same email too. It's okay though, I have a beneficiary in London I didn't know about it and she left me millions, we can send that and make sure he comes back. :)

Shoot' date=' G, which Dan, and which Jake??? LMBO And Paul who? XD[/quote']

This Dan.....

m_0a11d625f76e089605a5293404e04bff.jpg

This Jake.....

woahhh_054.jpg

This Paul.....with my son some years ago........

MichaelandtheHeadHunter2.jpg

Dan Christison and Paul Buentello. Not sure about Jake but probably Shields.

Hmmm, you must not be too new here.

Archived