Fast Food Thread

JP24

I love going to Taco bell, those 2 dollar menu deals are sweet! I get a Gordita, Chips, a Baja Blast, and add another Steak Gordita. One of my favorite things to go out and eat.

Gotta love Long John Silvers too, I usually get the L8, but have 3 fish and 2 chicken, rather than 3 chicken and 2 fish. I knock off the coleslaw and have something else usually.

I go to Micky D's quite often, and as much as I complain about the quality, some days, I crave those Spicy McChickens.

KFC Nuff said. lol

The local Kebab shop or Subway

OMFG, I wish I had a Kebab place here!!!

And I forgot about Subway, how could I? That's my long-standing top favorite!!

Italian Herbs and Cheese footlong, Club, with Tomatoes, olives, pickles, and heavy banana peppers and red onions. Add vinegar and oil along with some salt and pepper, and that's the best thing a man can eat. So freaking delicious.

Pepper Jack cheese too.

I love going to Taco bell' date=' those 2 dollar menu deals are sweet! I get a Gordita, Chips, a Baja Blast, and add another Steak Gordita. One of my favorite things to go out and eat.

Gotta love Long John Silvers too, I usually get the L8, but have 3 fish and 2 chicken, rather than 3 chicken and 2 fish. I knock off the coleslaw and have something else usually.

I go to Micky D's quite often, and as much as I complain about the quality, some days, I crave those Spicy McChickens.

KFC Nuff said. lol[/quote']

Only thing I ever get from taco bell is that crunchwrap supreme.

Del taco - Fish tacos, carnitas burrito

Carls - my favorite place, western bacon cheeseburger, any chicken sandwich

The Hat - pastrami or chili fries

And I get fast food once or twice a week

I love going to Taco bell' date=' those 2 dollar menu deals are sweet! I get a Gordita, Chips, a Baja Blast, and add another Steak Gordita. One of my favorite things to go out and eat.

[/quote']

LOL, I do that all the time, but with a chessy bean and rice burrito and a Dr. Pepper.

LOL' date=' I do that all the time, but with a chessy bean and rice burrito and a [b']Dr. Pepper[/b].

If you've never had it, you need to try Dublin Dr. Pepper. It's made in the oldest continuously operating Dr. Pepper bottling facility in the U.S. (or world for that matter) in Dublin, TX. It has been made using the same recipe including pure cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup since the 1890s. The "throwback" Dr. Pepper you can find in stores uses cane sugar too but has been tweaked a bit from the original. Dublin Dr. Pepper is the original formula and is delicious. The only place you can order it online is here: http://www.olddocs.com/

They are currently being sued by the Dr. Pepper Snapple Corporation for selling outside of their designated area, so it may not be available for much longer.

Taco Bell' date=' McDonalds, Wendy's, Subway, Burger King, Jack in the Box, [b']KFC, Popeye's,[/b] & Dairy Queen.

Time to get black up in this joint.

LOL' date=' I do that all the time, but with a chessy bean and rice burrito and a Dr. Pepper.[/quote']

Taco Bell is so good for how cheap you can eat there. Best place IMO.

McDonald's' date=' Pizza Hut[/quote']

I'm not sure if I can consider Pizza Hut a fast food joint..... But whatever! XD

Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Mushroom, Onion, Green Peopper, and Olives!

Time to get black up in this joint.

Taco Bell is so good for how cheap you can eat there. Best place IMO.

I'm not sure if I can consider Pizza Hut a fast food joint..... But whatever! XD

Pepperoni' date=' Italian Sausage, Mushroom, Onion, Green Peopper, and Olives![/quote']

Chicken and banana peppers pizza.

~Subway~

I love me a sub. Also I despise fast food fried chicken of any kind.

Subway hits the wallet pretty hard, but it's my favorite place to eat period.

As far as a common balance of preference and economy valuing, Taco Bell is my favorite. Can't beat eating somewhere for like 3 dollars.

Subway hits the wallet pretty hard' date=' but it's my favorite place to eat period.

As far as a common balance of preference and economy valuing, Taco Bell is my favorite. Can't beat eating somewhere for like 3 dollars.[/quote']

~Cheesy Gordita Crunch~

I hate to admit it, but I have been known to clog my arteries at a taco bell when I am low on cash. Quality taste for the price, if you ask me. In fact I may go today, being broke is not good for my health.

I rarely if ever dine on fast food, but I have been known to enjoy a "Baja Blast Mountain Dew" which I've been informed is sold exclusively at Taco Bell. For the life of me, I have no memory of when I first tried one, but instantly I was intrigued and dismayed upon the news that I would have to purchase these drinks one at a time at the Drive Thru as opposed to simply obtaining a pack of them at the store. But that requirement actually lead to a few found memories for me - such as last summer I was in the same state as my mother, and we went on a weekly bike ride though the Rocky Mountain foothills and would stop off to each get a Baja Blast upon our completion.

Also, while I'm on the topic of Colorado and fast food, there is a chain of restaurants by the name of Cheba Hut. They sell toasted subs all named after marijuana. Very tongue in cheek, but the food itself is quite superb. I'd highly recommend it for a quick, flavorful sub sandwich.

I rarely if ever dine on fast food' date=' but I have been known to enjoy a "Baja Blast Mountain Dew" which I've been informed is sold exclusively at Taco Bell. For the life of me, I have no memory of when I first tried one, but instantly I was intrigued and dismayed upon the news that I would have to purchase these drinks one at a time at the Drive Thru as opposed to simply obtaining a pack of them at the store. But that requirement actually lead to a few found memories for me - such as last summer I was in the same state as my mother, and we went on a weekly bike ride though the Rocky Mountain foothills and would stop off to each get a Baja Blast upon our completion.

Also, while I'm on the topic of Colorado and fast food, there is a chain of restaurants by the name of Cheba Hut. They sell toasted subs all named after marijuana. Very tongue in cheek, but the food itself is quite superb. I'd highly recommend it for a quick, flavorful sub sandwich.[/quote']

I know, that sucked when I found out about it! Baja Blast is the crap, and me and my friends call it the ocean water of Heaven. lol

Archived