Official countdown to the disappearance of Chael Sonnen

DJC4DEEP

And you think in your little head that Dana would let Mr. Sonnen walk out of the UFC?

He went from a middle of the road fighter to the most talked about guy in the sport, just by talking. Regardless what happens in the Anderson fight, which I am losing hope that it will happen, it won't be the last time you'll see Sonnen.

When Silva takes the fight he should make a clause saying that should sonnen lose he is never to fight in any zuffa owned organisation. Would be interesting to see if Sonnen would sign it.

Chael wants to champion of the number #1 company in the world, not some minor league. I respect that he wants to go big or go home.

If any fighter calls someone out that isn't the champion, Joe Silva should fax them a pink slip immediately.

When Silva takes the fight he should make a clause saying that should sonnen lose he is never to fight in any zuffa owned organisation. Would be interesting to see if Sonnen would sign it.

Doubt Fail would sign it.

BUT then again, he would be 5-5 in the UFC...

They would probably cut him anyway.

Sorry we aren't talking about BJ Penn we are talking about Chael Sonnen. You know a fighter than has never been knocked out in his career.

you're talking about a guy who's (other) biggest opponent was nate marquardt on his way out

if silva wants to keep this fight standing u bet ur yellabelly *** he will

So much truth.

If you are talking about the Sonnen comment that he will leave the UFC then I guess you missed the first fight. Where Sonnen had no trouble at all with Silva up until he got "finish greedy" because he didn't want to look like a LNP to everyone.

Pretty sure he isn't worried about the LNP this time, Silva won't take the deal. And why would he? He is Whites overrated cash cow and has the newbie fans wrapped around his finger.

Archived