Jon Bones Jones - ---- --- ---- -Would you Rather See?

Junglebird

Machida beats Jones, then Rashad beats Jones, then Machida beats Rashad in a title fight rematch and Machida defends his title 4+ times including beating Shogun in a rubber match and Jones a second time. Maybe Rampage gets another chance but I doubt it. Then goes down in history next to Chuck as Greatest LHW's of all time.

Sounds good to me!!! :D

Machida beats Jones' date=' then Rashad beats Jones, then Machida beats Rashad in a title fight rematch and Machida defends his title 4+ times including beating Shogun in a rubber match and Jones a second time. Maybe Rampage gets another chance but I doubt it. Then goes down in history next to Chuck as Greatest LHW's of all time.

Sounds good to me!!! :D[/quote']

I'd be okay with that.

I'd be okay with that.

For real. Machida is an awesome fighter with a very unique style that many, until he showed up tooling guys, thought was inferior, when in fact, when coupled with excellent grappli skills turns out to be extremely effective offensively and defensively, it just requires patience.

On top of being a straight-up awesome fighter, he is also a very nice and genuine person who is the epitome of a true Martial Artist.

Archived