Do you plan on Ordering the GSP vs CONDIT ppv?

King_Can

Without question. BJ Penn, Nick Diaz, Cheick Kongo, Matt Mitrione, Roy Nelson, Dennis Siver, Donald Cerrone, Tyson Griffin, and Brandon Vera are all good incentive for excitement even if you hate watching GSP fight. Besides that, even though he hasn't been all that exciting lately, I'm still interested in seeing him fight; I still think he's No. 2 pound-for-pound, and I also think he's the greatest welterweight champion of all time, so I want to see what happens with this fight(even though I think I can guess).

Also, even with the main event, Carlos Condit is exciting as hell.

Nope

I will be watching it though

I refuse to pay a full amount to that boring' date=' safe, greasing fighter. I dont care who else is on the card[/quote']

Oh don't worry they don't need you, even tho you will still pay for it without admitting it. And the card will rank one of the highest ppv this year, just around the other card involving GSP far ahead of all the other cards.

As always.

Oh don't worry they don't need you' date=' even tho you will still pay for it without admitting it. And the card will rank one of the highest ppv this year, just around the other card involving [b']GSP far ahead of all the other cards.[/b]

As always.

FALSE

GSP cards don't sell nearly as well as Brock, Anderson and Rampage cards

GSP is my second favorite fighter. I selected no because of one reason alone. He is very, very predictable. He wins in every catagory of MMA. Wrestling, Boxing, Mui Thai, etc etc. The point being even I as a fan get bored watching him, because I know he is going to win by such a large margin its not worth paying for. Even though its against the best fighters in the thickes weight class in the world. They all eventually (typically first round) switch to survival defense mode and stop trying. They only try to get out of the fight without getting subbed or ko'd.

Now days winning over GSP is exactly that. Getting out of a fight with him without getting subbed or kod makes you look better than the opposite. But in the end, they always suffer the same loss. Losing to a NICE GUY makes everyone in the world think it was you who were bad, not that he was good.

Oh don't worry they don't need you' date=' [b']even tho you will still pay for it without admitting it[/b]. And the card will rank one of the highest ppv this year, just around the other card involving GSP far ahead of all the other cards.

As always.

LOL!!!!

I just said no, why would I not admit to paying for it? I rarely buy a PPV

Possibly' date=' I do like ordering them and listening to the commentary in the peace and quiet of my home, but sometimes it is fun to get good and drunk and yell at a big screen with a gaggle of drunken rapscallions. Either way I most likely will be watching it, unless I have to work.[/quote']

fair assessment ^ :P

FALSE

GSP cards don't sell nearly as well as Brock' date=' Anderson and Rampage cards[/quote']

Actually this is false. GSP cards definitely sell more than Anderson cards. Silva vs. Sonnen II might change that, but for now GSP is more of a proven draw than Silva. A casual GSP cards (111) still did more than a HUGE Silva card (126). The list goes on as well.

Archived