So after Diaz breaks Penn....

Enigma_Machine

What will Penn do?

Because it's fairly clear Diaz is hard to finish, and he has overwhelming pressure and good cardio, the two things necessary to beat Penn.

We already know Diaz will earn a shot at the title with a win.

Poll is multiple choice

EDIT: I owe everyone an apology as I was trying to convince someone that I wanted Diaz to win when I actually have Penn winning rather decisively... Sorry :D

Does everyone forget that Diaz has been fighting cans outside the UFC and that Penn is going to destroy him in the first round?

that last can had the ww division running scared and the only way he lost was via getting laid on for 15 minutes, and Diaz beat him at his own game, not to mention Diaz has way better ground game then that.

that last can had the ww division running scared and the only way he lost was via getting laid on for 15 minutes' date=' and Diaz beat him at his own game, not to mention Diaz has way better ground game then that.[/quote']

had the division running scared? he was one of many one dimensional fighters in the WW division.. so give me a break.. Daley was nothing but hype, if you dont learn a little bit of everything in this division your going to get your as* handed to you

had the division running scared? he was one of many one dimensional fighters in the WW division.. so give me a break.. Daley was nothing but hype' date=' if you dont learn a little bit of everything in this division your going to get your as* handed to you[/quote']

which is why Diaz will do better...

standup

Daley >>>>>>>>>>>>> ww division

Diaz > Daley

ground game

Diaz >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Daley

i actually thought Diaz was lucky to come out of the Daley fight. to this day i still dont quite understand what the hell happened in that wierd slip punch thing Diaz did and Daley fell down. I still cant put my finger on what happened. Diaz hit Daley, Daley went to throw a punch, then Diaz kind of run past him and daley fell down..

Very strange, i still dont understand where and what punch actually made Daley fall down in that fight, However daley just about had Diaz i thought, until that very bizarre finish..

BJPenn isnt going to piss around. I think BJPenn will be a tough test for Diaz thats for sure. However way you look at it.

If Penn loses, it will be the CRY and ***** option for sure .

What will Penn do?

Because it's fairly clear Diaz is hard to finish' date=' and he has overwhelming pressure and good cardio, the two things necessary to beat Penn.

We already know Diaz will earn a shot at GSP with a win.

[b']Poll is multiple choice[/b]

He looks pretty chubby in the promo...lol

First of all, BJ Penn is going to beat Nick Diaz SO bad.

Second of all, Diaz was lucky the ref didn't stop the fight when he fought Daley earlier. He was in far more trouble the second time he got knocked down than Daley was when they gave Nick the win.

And I bet he'll fight the winner of Fitch vs Hendricks.

What are all the dumb*** internet nerds gonna do when Penn wins? Everything people say about this fight is dumb Diaz has a bunch of hype for beating Daley even though he got dropped and almost finished himself. When has Bj ever dropped someone like that and not finished? Diaz has good cardio but thats not gonna matter in a 3 round fight. Diaz is hard to finish but Penn is harder to finish. Diaz is considered to have amazing striking cuz of the Daley fight even though the best striker Daley has ever beat is Kampmann. Not to mention Daley lost to Tyron Woodley so anyone that says hes better than the rest of the ww division is just an idiot. Diaz hasnt fought anyone thats near Penn's level in a long time if ever. A few wins over nobodys and one dimensional fighters in Strikeforce dont prove anything

U mad

When has Bj ever dropped someone like that and not finished?

He dropped Joe Daddy and Diego early in round 1 and failed to finish until either rd 2 or rd 5, so it's not like if Penn drops Nick it's guaranteed to be over, not to mention that Nick has excellent cardio and durability, if anybody's going to survive it's Nick.

U mad

He dropped Joe Daddy and Diego early in round 1 and failed to finish until either rd 2 or rd 5' date=' so it's not like if Penn drops Nick it's guaranteed to be over, not to mention that Nick has excellent cardio and durability, if anybody's going to survive it's Nick.[/quote']

Reading your retarded hate thread shows whos mad fool. Your saying because Bj dropped Joe and Diego and completely beat the hell out of them and DID finish like I said somehow that makes you right?

Reading your retarded hate thread shows whos mad fool. Your saying because Bj dropped Joe and Diego and completely beat the hell out of them and DID finish like I said somehow that makes you right?

lol you soooo mad :D

he couldn't capitalize on dropping either of them in the same round, and Diaz has better recovery then either guy, so Penn's gonna find it hard to finish Diaz, he probably won't even hurt him, I was just stating a worst case scenario and how Diaz would perform there.. You know Diaz was training to move into pro boxing before this fight right? Penn won't be able to touch him.

lol you soooo mad :D

he couldn't capitalize on dropping either of them in the same round' date=' and Diaz has better recovery then either guy, so Penn's gonna find it hard to finish Diaz, he probably won't even hurt him, I was just stating a worst case scenario and how Diaz would perform there.. You know Diaz was training to move into pro boxing before this fight right? Penn won't be able to touch him.[/quote']

I love the well thought out logic here.

Worst case...Diaz is fine.

Im sure something worse may happen.

Normally id say Diaz wont have a chance because he can only seem to beat natural light weights up....but again, hes matched up with a natural light weight. But I expect Penn UD.

30-27, 30-27, 30-27

I love the well thought out logic here.

Worst case...Diaz is fine.

Im sure something worse may happen.

Normally id say Diaz wont have a chance because he can only seem to beat natural light weights up....but again' date=' hes matched up with a natural light weight. But I expect Penn UD.

30-27, 30-27, 30-27[/quote']

He doesnt understand the concept of logic. Hes mad I slapped him in the face with all that truth on his troll thead

• 2 weeks later...

Archived