chael sonnen claims he'll fight anyone at any weight.

Furiousmat

If that ***** backs up his word ill fi aly respect him.

I want to see sonnen fight Brock. What. He said he didnt care. And itd be inteesting to see. Two great wrestlers going at it.

I got Brock though. And i remember sonnen saying he d slap him and send him back home in a Q&A. Makes perfect sense the bad blood is already there.

I want to see sonnen fight Brock. What. He said he didnt care. And itd be inteesting to see. Two great wrestlers going at it.

I got Brock though. And i remember sonnen saying he d slap him and send him back home in a Q&A. Makes perfect sense the bad blood is already there.

Brock would be a horrible matchup for him. Their wrestling skill sets would cancel each other out, leaving Brock's size to totally overwhelm him.

I would love to see Sonnen fight any other available Heavyweight though. :D

Brock would beat him. Sonnen is way to weak to fend off Brock's pure strength. Brock would pound him out in round one.

Archived