Silva vs. Sonnen II...it all boils down to this....

interbizman

Sonnen has a big mouth and if he gets the fight again with silva he gets his own way.his big payday...and in all likelyhood...will loose again...and be gone...but he still gets his way.

then if silva says no way..and he dont get the title shot we all have to listen to his big mouth again and how silva is ducking him and scared....

either way...we will never hear the end of sonnen...and its not out of sportsman ship...its his big mouth...he loves to read is press clips...loves to hear his own voice and loves the attention.cuz its the only way he can get it..

silva has nothign to prove to sonnen..so as much as i wanna see silva pound him in a rematch..i hope it never happens...jsut to get sonnens goat...

Sonnen has a big mouth and if he gets the fight again with silva he gets his own way.his big payday...and in all likelyhood...will loose again...and be gone...but he still gets his way.

then if silva says no way..and he dont get the title shot we all have to listen to his big mouth again and how silva is ducking him and scared....

either way...we will never hear the end of sonnen...and its not out of sportsman ship...its his big mouth...he loves to read is press clips...loves to hear his own voice and loves the attention.cuz its the only way he can get it..

silva has nothign to prove to sonnen..so as much as i wanna see silva pound him in a rematch..i hope it never happens...jsut to get sonnens goat...

Problem is if the fight doesn't happen it will be more ammo for silva haters, but it will happen and sonnen will get smashed, deep down sonnen fans know this but it hurts too much so they just root for their boy. USA USA USA ........stupid knuckle heads.

Archived