Gsp is injured and...!

Gazuya

I don't really care. GSP is a great fighter, a great athlete, a great person. but i cba to see 25 mins of jabs, take-downs and pinning

15 mins of Nick Diaz And BJ Penn was all I really wanted to watch, only reason I feel GSP is a main event is cus he has so many Canadian fans and he is easily marketable, at least no one see's him as pound for pounds number 1 any more.

not taking anything from him, he's great and all but in my eyes he won't be remembered like how Diaz and Penn will be remembered.

I don't really care. GSP is a great fighter' date=' a great athlete, a great person. but i cba to see 25 mins of jabs, take-downs and pinning

15 mins of Nick Diaz And BJ Penn was all I really wanted to watch, only reason I feel GSP is a main event is cus he has so many Canadian fans and he is easily marketable, at least no one see's him as pound for pounds number 1 any more.

not taking anything from him, he's great and all but in my eyes he won't be remembered like how Diaz and Penn will be remembered.[/quote']

With BJ in the match, you might wanna settle for 5 mins lol.

With BJ in the match' date=' you might wanna settle for 5 mins lol.[/quote']

ye lol, I was thinking that at first too, but here's the thing, BJ has a good chin like Diaz, and I'm pretty sure they are going to stand and bang, or Nick will try to make a statement by tapping out Penn, but I think if anyone's going to win I think Nick will win by either TKO in the third round because BJ will gas out and ref will step in, or Nick by decision because BJ will be too tired and not as aggressive in the last two rounds.

btw if the fights goes either of the three ways ill lmao

-Nick subs Penn (to tap a guy who's never been tapped)

-Nick via TKO (by tiring BJ penn out)

-Nick via Decision (by tiring BJ penn out)

Archived