Do you guys get offended when other people back MMA?

MikeyVengeance

It aggravates me so much, a few days ago my sister in law said that the guys in the Ufc are not in good shape and they have beer guts, she also said that Wwe wrestlers are in better shape then them. We were also talking about celebrities in mma, and I mentioned Bob Sapp, and how he isn't that good, and this guy responded back saying "A lot of guys in mma suck".

Discuss

It aggravates me so much' date=' a few days ago my sister in law said that the guys in the Ufc are not in good shape and they have beer guts, she also said that Wwe wrestlers are in better shape then them. We were also talking about celebrities in mma, and I mentioned Bob Sapp, and how he isn't that good, and this guy responded back saying "A lot of guys in mma suck".

Discuss[/quote']

1) show them some youtube videos of some UFC primetime's

2) Grab a few pillows and have them punch it for 2-3 mins straight in a ground and pound position. They will realize how much cardio it takes to be a fighter after that lol. No freaking WWE "wrestler" fake punches someones face for 2-3 mins.

1) show them some youtube videos of some UFC primetime's

2) Grab a few pillows and have them punch it for 2-3 mins straight in a ground and pound position. They will realize how much cardio it takes to be a fighter after that lol. No freaking WWE "wrestler" fake punches someones face for 2-3 mins.

Most UFC fighters don't either. If you are getting 2-3 minutes straight of ground and pound and haven't won the fight, then you must be fake punching or you are Chael Sonnen.

MMA fans either don't realize, or won't acknowledge, that MMA is still very far from being a mainstream sport. In America, especially, wrestling is considered boring, that's why there is no "real" pro wrestling. That's also why the UFC picked it's best striker, JDS, for it's network TV debut. They want the closest thing they can get to boxing for that show.

in england mma is regarded to as ufc or cage fighting, hardly ever mma is called mma in britain 80% of people think its violent and barbaric, its probably the easiest way to piss me off by saying mma isnt a real sport. they think it either boring or barbaric, if they say its boring i say watch anderson silva fight, if they say its barbaric i say watch a gsp fight. lol

Archived