GSP is out with an injury!

Striker_Kid

Wow, that is quite shocking. With such short notice, I doubt they'll find another match up in such a short time. Sounds like someone on the undercard will get a shot on the PPV. What this means for Condit though is anyone's guess.

How unfortunate, from fighting BJ to GSP for the belt to potentially off the card all together. I'm guessing this fight will be moved back to an event they will both be able to make.

This sucks. We must wait until next year to see this fight and stuff may happen that can ruin this fight.

I don?t understand why some people are enjoying this. If you hate GSP one would think you?d like to see him lose, rather than to just talk about how much he sucks. In the meantime, he?s still the champ and will continue to annoy you.

This sucks. We must wait until next year to see this fight and stuff may happen that can ruin this fight.

I don?t understand why some people are enjoying this. If you hate GSP one would think you?d like to see him lose' date=' rather than to just talk about how much he sucks. In the meantime, he?s still the champ and will continue to annoy you.[/quote']

Early internet whispers are that this will only be a month or two delay. Obviously, this comes with the disclaimer that it should be taken with a grain of salt and treated as nothing more than online gossip. However, until we hear anything concrete, it's something to hang your hat upon.

There goes UFC 137. Its not even worth watching now.

May I assume this is laced with sarcasm? Many people (myself included) were actually more anticipating the Penn/Diaz fight, not to mention it's still peppered with a wide range of intriguing match ups; Mitrione/Kongo I anticipate being an action packed heavyweight slugfest, Cerrone will face his toughest challenge yet since his arrival to the UFC in Siver, and CroCop squares off against Big Roy. I fail to see how this event, even without it's previously scheduled main event, is not one of the most well put together cards of the year.

I am disappointed obviously, but as a fight fan, the event is left with it's integrity and promise intact.

I think is always sad to have champion injury ' date=' specially when they on top 3 p4p list every where .

I dont know how hater can enjoy when a fighter is injury and cant fight . This kind of people deserve to die in a car fire .[/quote']

Dang GSP, relax a little bit. You are a great keyboard warrior so can you transfer that warror mentality to the Octagon and actually fight?

GSP is a punk. The last time he fought more than 2 times in a year was in freakin 2007. He has more time than most other champions to train for a fight and he still does nothing in the fights. Can we please get a real champion in there? Jones has fought 3 times already this year. Silva has fought twice and he is several years older; he would've fought 3 times if he hadn't have been injured. Condit and Diaz or Penn for the belt. Make it a rule if you can't defend your belt when needed then you lose it, and the top contenders fight for it.

I think is always sad to have champion injury ' date=' specially when they on top 3 p4p list every where .

I dont know how hater can enjoy when a fighter is injury and cant fight . This kind of people deserve to die in a car fire .[/quote']

Hate who blind by is hatred ' date=' go die in a car fire u deserve it .[/quote']

131343479541-he_mad_son.jpg

Archived