GSP out of 137 with injury!

SAFI_MMA

It's the SAFE thing to do. Can't fight with injuries now' date=' can we?

****ing GSPansy.[/quote']

shut up, idiot you dont know the full extent off his injury, he hardly ever pulls out of matches , and i dont care if its gsp who pulled out or whoever if somebodys got an injury they CANT fight, id much rather see a 100% gsp fight than a injured gsp

EDIT: also you angry because shields beat hendo and gsp made shields look like a fool? :rolleyes:

shut up' date=' idiot you dont know the full extent off his injury, he hardly ever pulls out of matches , and i dont care if its gsp who pulled out or whoever if somebodys got an injury they CANT fight, id much rather see a 100% gsp fight than a injured gsp[/quote']

Hahaha, Silva fought with badly injured ribs and still won.

GSP just pusses out.

shut up' date=' idiot you dont know the full extent off his injury, he hardly ever pulls out of matches , and i dont care if its gsp who pulled out or whoever if somebodys got an injury they CANT fight, id much rather see a 100% gsp fight than a injured gsp

EDIT: also you angry because shields beat hendo and gsp made shields look like a fool? :rolleyes:[/quote']

A true champ fights even with injuries (Anderson Silva)

Thats a lame arguement' date=' saying that Silva was lying?

Well i can say GSP was lying.[/quote']

well the first fight anderson gets beaten up he makes about a thousand excuses "he insulted big nog so he wanted to submit him in the 5th round" "i was injured" blah blah blah

if he really was injured he would of pulled out of the fight

loved it how he fought like a total clown in the maia cote and leites fights. Even the first round against okami looked rather ridiculous.

Apparently maia said saying he was going to stomp on the spider and squish it, or something like that and silva felt disrespected. In return he disrespected his name, the image of the sport, and anybody who paid money to watch one of the most lackluster unsportsmanlike performances that can not even be considered a fight.

yeah maybe he felt disrespected or whatever but he should have just knocked them all out like he was fully capable of doing. it was more of a slap in the face than anything

loved it how he fought like a total clown in the maia cote and leites fights. Even the first round against okami looked rather ridiculous.

Apparently maia said saying he was going to stomp on the spider and squish it' date=' or something like that and silva felt disrespected. In return he disrespected his name, the image of the sport, and anybody who paid money to watch one of the most lackluster unsportsmanlike performances that can not even be considered a fight.

yeah maybe he felt disrespected or whatever but he should have just knocked them all out like he was fully capable of doing. it was more of a slap in the face than anything[/quote']

i think anderson should of messed with him for the first couple of rounds, just to show him who's boss, then ko'd him and make him look like a *****

No' date=' dana white says diaz gets the next shot.

u mad?[/quote']

link?

I'd like to see Condit fight since he's one of the few I think could actually challenge GSP (Kampmann and Ellenberger being the others)

Diaz is a degenerate given a shot he never deserved, then pissed it away... sorry but there is a long list of guys that would murder Diaz, let alone GSP... Diaz is fighting Penn because he's the only decent WW Diaz can beat... he would easily lose to Condit, Kos, Fitch, Ellenberger, Shields, Rumble, MacDonald or anyone else with a thread of wrestling experience...

Archived