What's with GSP...

WarWest®

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aww well. that gives condit more time to train. it's not like he's ever going to beat GSP anyways.

Agreed, never thought he would beat GSP, but to try to run from the fight?

Thats some ***** ****, then on top of that it blows up in his safe little face because he has to fight him anyways LMAO!!!

You can try to run but you cant hide you scared little greaser!

Why does everyone care so much that GSP is injured? I thought you found him boring and would not watch the fight.

All joking aside this is the first time in his title reign something like this has happened so I think its safe to say the injury is legit and he is not ducking. The early reports, which may be completely false are that the injury is minor, so I hope they can set up the fight before this year is finished. I never like it when a belt is held up due to injury, like the lightweight belt before ufc 136 and the heavyweight belt now. Overall surprising news, but this sort of thing happens in MMA, these guys train to simulate a real fight in training, so injuries are possible.

...ducking Condit?

Fake an injury to try to get out of the fight all together?

Come on son

Yeah the UFC demands no proof when their fighters call an injury, its that kind of organization.

It's like here, we accept the fact you are a retarded adolescent and ask no proof we just take it as fact. So please stop trying to proce it.

It is amazing how people make assumptions when fighters get injured and spread rumors. Injuries happen during training and unfortunately GSP got hurt. Gotta wait two to three months now

Actually it will probably be about 6 months because as we all know, GSP needs plenty of time to prepare

Yeah the UFC demands no proof when their fighters call an injury' date=' its that kind of organization.

It's like here, we accept the fact you are a retarded adolescent and ask no proof we just take it as fact. So please stop trying to proce it.[/quote']

WHOA!!!

Dont blame me, blame the man who tried to duck the fight (which failed by the way). His name is GSP, im sure he has a email address

Not nice with the name calling

Well until further notice the injury isnt fake but anyways it could be worse. He coulda straight up pussied out like diaz did.

Well geez, don't be mad at me. Take it up with GSP, he's the one who faked injury

Some people think it was to finish his roid cycle, it's obvious he was ducking the fight in my opinion

Well geez' date=' don't be mad at me. Take it up with GSP, he's the one who faked injury

Some people think it was to finish his roid cycle, it's obvious he was ducking the fight in my opinion[/quote']

Some people think the world was created in 6 days and others that there are aliens governing the planet or that elvis lives on a secret island with michael jackson and jesus. Thats nothing new. I dont see why id start giving all these lowlives any credibility.

Some people think the world was created in 6 days and others that there are aliens governing the planet or that elvis lives on a secret island with michael jackson and jesus. Thats nothing new. I dont see why id start giving all these lowlives any credibility.

Agreed

Great Post!

I knew the roids cycle was a sham too

Archived