So gsp gets injured and you all start acting like children

TigerChamp

I was expecting to see this after they fight but it appears as if all of the negative nancies are already jumping in to proudly exclaim why gsp was too scared to fight and all of the other herp derp

its as if bagging on a fighter gains you respect and credibility. keep at it people. the way the same people cant wait to jump in with all of their constant negative opinions and fighter bashing, it's almost like they have a bit of a jealous man crush on the guy but are too scared to come out of the closet

its okay though. whatever keeps ya talking about him right? guess we'll have to wait a little while longer for him to rape condit for 5 rounds just so we can hear all your typical crying and babbling afterwards when the fight doesnt get finished. for now we get to read 20 of the same threads every hour about how the grease monkey is just so scared and runs away from his fights. no offense but do you know how retarded that sounds?

of course condit would never win but if he manages to, we'd see this board get flooded by the haters showing off their wonderful intelligence level of a ten year old. anything to bag on a fighter you don't like. Too bad. you're going to have to wait longer for that. Deal with it. act your ages and not your shoe sizes.

so yeah. keep it coming. maybe some day people will be impressed by your trolling performance.. for now let the haters keep on hating. come the day after their fight, let the crybabies keep on crying.

I was expecting to see this after they fight but it appears as if all of the negative nancies are already jumping in to proudly exclaim why gsp was too scared to fight and all of the other herp derp

its as if bagging on a fighter gains you respect and credibility. keep at it people. the way the same people cant wait to jump in with all of their constant negative opinions and fighter bashing' date=' it's almost like they have a bit of a jealous man crush on the guy but are too scared to come out of the closet

its okay though. whatever keeps ya talking about him right? guess we'll have to wait a little while longer for him to rape condit for 5 rounds just so we can hear all your typical crying and babbling afterwards when the fight doesnt get finished. for now we get to read 20 of the same threads every hour about how the grease monkey is just so scared and runs away from his fights. no offense but do you know how retarded that sounds?

of course condit would never win but if he manages to, we'd see this board get flooded by the haters showing off their wonderful intelligence level of a ten year old. anything to bag on a fighter you don't like while acting like a two year old hey?

so yeah. keep it coming. maybe some day people will be impressed by your trolling performance.[/quote']

mad.jpg

no i aint mad. i just get tired of seeing the same old boring insignificant posts from the same old people spewing their always oh so negative herp derp about

gets pretty boring and predictable after a while. people need to come up with some better trolling material if they are going to keep being on gsp's nuts all day long. instead its the same baseless **** every time and quite frankly im getting tired of seeing it.

waahh greasemonkey cant finish fights. waahhh greasemonkey is oh so scared and is ducking. waaah he is running away. waaaah a fight was cancelled that i wasnt interested in so now ufc 137 isnt worth watching anymore waaaah they should strip him of the title and make an interim belt after only being injured for less than a day. Yeah we know you love to hate on him for whatever reason any chance you get but come up with some better material you ****ing babies

no i aint mad. i just get tired of seeing the same old boring insignificant posts from the same old people spewing their always oh so negative herp derp about

gets pretty boring and predictable after a while. people need to come up with some better trolling material if they are going to keep being on gsp's nuts all day long. instead its the same baseless **** every time and quite frankly im getting tired of seeing it.

laughing.gif

hrlqj5.jpg

Crying-image.jpg

Its OK for you to write all this garbage that Silva is ducking Chael even though hes been offered a match but its not OK for someone else to write that GSP is ducking when he pulls out of a fight for an injury that will be recovered in a month.

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=99915

EXACTLY^^^ why he gets no sympathy from me

He can go cry on another forum if he doesnt like it here

Its OK for you to write all this garbage that Silva is ducking Chael even though hes been offered a match but its not OK for someone else to write that GSP is ducking when he pulls out of a fight for an injury that will be recovered in a month.

He can dish it but he can't take it. I hate people like that.

i doubt silva is actually ducking. im just trying to egg it on seeing as a rematch would be a good fight to watch

for all i know that fight is still up in the air but they are probably just waiting to decide the right kind of fight considering silva's contract. theres still many months to go anyways and anderson is out for a while. who's to say he's ducking. that's just me hyping up a fight i would be interested in seeing

i dont care. you can cross reference posts and other trollish acts you like. i guess nobody else seems to be bothered that there is about 20 threads of the exact same garbage from the same old same old just in the last hour. nothing intelligent to be said, but keep on trying and maybe somebody might come up with a way to bag on fighters that is worthy of a gold star

i doubt silva is actually ducking. im just trying to egg it on seeing as a rematch would be a good fight to watch

for all i know that fight is still up in the air but they are probably just waiting to decide the right kind of fight considering silva's contract. theres still many months to go anyways and anderson is out for a while. who's to say he's ducking. that's just me hyping up a fight

Fair enough. I want to see that fight also, but I usually don't insinuate that professional fighters are cowards. I won't even do it for GSP.

its as if bagging on a fighter gains you respect and credibility. keep at it people. the way the same people cant wait to jump in with all of their constant negative opinions and fighter bashing' date=' it's almost like they have a bit of a jealous man crush on the guy but are too scared to come out of the closet

of course condit would never win but if he manages to, we'd see this board get flooded by the haters showing off their wonderful intelligence level of a ten year old. anything to bag on a fighter you don't like. Too bad. you're going to have to wait longer for that. Deal with it. act your ages and not your shoe sizes.

so yeah. keep it coming. maybe some day people will be impressed by your trolling performance.. for now let the haters keep on hating. come the day after their fight, let the crybabies keep on crying.[/quote']

You don't have a jealous man crush, you're naked on your hands and knees begging for it!

Archived