Silva tattles on Chael to Dana about the "wife" comment

dimension33

So Chael makes a good point...he insults Silvas wife...Silva is in a sport where he can legally whoop Chaels *** BAD in front of millions of people...what better punishment for Chael...whats Silva do...HE TATTLES TO DANA...SAYS CHAEL WENT TOO FAR...instead of taking care of it...I guess it would be pretty embarrasing to get in the octagon with someone who insulted your wife...and be on the losing end of the fight...but this is where courage comes in I guess...

So Chael makes a good point...he insults Silvas wife...Silva is in a sport where he can legally whoop Chaels *** BAD in front of millions of people...what better punishment for Chael...whats Silva do...HE TATTLES TO DANA...SAYS CHAEL WENT TOO FAR...instead of taking care of it...I guess it would be pretty embarrasing to get in the octagon with someone who insulted your wife...and be on the losing end of the fight...but this is where courage comes in I guess...

Is she hot? Any1 have a link to a pic of her?

Bro,

You realize that from a business perspective, dissing someones personal life and family looks really bad?

Chael really is a tool bag.

Silva is totally right, he went too far.

Dana should be aware of the things Chael says, especially if the content of his insults are directed at and being misogynistic towards Anderson's wife.

As big as a ****** that Dana is, he knows that is over the line.

Bro' date='

You realize that from a business perspective, dissing someones personal life and family looks really bad?

Chael really is a tool bag.

Silva is totally right, he went too far.

Dana should be aware of the things Chael says, especially if the content of his insults are directed at and being misogynistic towards Anderson's wife.

As big as a ****** that Dana is, he knows that is over the line.[/quote']

I thought it was a tad over the line myself. I don't get how that's gonna hype a fight. No need to attack a fighters family.

Sonnen deserves a big pay day for insulting Silva'a wife?

I think the question still remains "Is she hot?" I mean Brazilian women are smoking for the most part from what I have seen' date=' butcha never know.[/quote']

Junior dos Santos clearly is the counter to this statement. But generally they produce some absolute gems

Once again thats a valid point for someone who s too dumb to understand that chael is taunting silva and that responding by taking a fight would mean doing exactly what sonnen wants. This is a pro sport not a place to deal with personnal beef. Sonnen s an idiot and doesnt even reallise that if he had been respectful from day 1 and had not cheated or done money laundering he woulda had his rematch a long time ago. I.stead he s been a ***** and silva might as well **** block him forever.

I think everything else is fine, but when you bring family into it, just crossed the line IMO. If Silva is smart, he would not accept the challenge because guess what-it doesn't hurt him, Chael wants the title shot, so he knows if he gets personal Silva will accept. I say Silva just dont accept and let Chael get his title shot after 1 more win or 2

Archived