understand this guys

I_am_p4p_1

even if nick diaz did not get pulled out of the fight by dana back in september , the fight still wouldnt have happened. all u gsp fanboys blasting diaz fans about how the fight didnt happen, well it WOULDNT HAPPEN ANYWAYS cuz gsp is injured a week out before the fight. get that through ur heads.

btw if any gsp fan says that diaz "ducked" him, everyone else, feel free to say that gsp ducked condit. i will sign it below so it becomes official throughout the forums.

Signed,

I_am_p4p_1

it's actually *their* lol....

their plural of their (Adjective)Adjective: 1.Belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.

2.Belonging to or associated with a person of unspecified sex: "she heard someone blow their nose loudly".

there/T͟He(ə)r/Adverb: In' date=' at, or to that place or position: "we stayed there eleven days"; "I'm going in there"; "the opportunity is right there".

Exclamation: Used to focus attention on something and express satisfaction or annoyance at it: "there, I told you!".[/quote']

demotivational-posters-quadruple-facepalm.jpg

even if nick diaz did not get pulled out of the fight by dana back in september ' date=' the fight still wouldnt have happened. all u gsp fanboys blasting diaz fans about how the fight didnt happen, well it WOULDNT HAPPEN ANYWAYS cuz gsp is injured a week out before the fight. get that through ur heads.

btw if any gsp fan says that diaz "ducked" him, everyone else, feel free to say that gsp ducked condit. i will sign it below so it becomes official throughout the forums.

Signed,

I_am_p4p_1[/quote']

That's not your real signature, means nothing!

Condit is ducking Kosckeck' date=' if you see what i did there.[/quote']

Ok...let's see....what you're getting at is....Diaz is ducking Koscheck?

I don't think anyone is ducking anyone else tbh, I just thought it was hysterical that Diaz got *****slapped out of a title opportunity for his **** for once.

Archived