Chael Sonnen: I Don't Understand How We Can Call Anderson Silva A Champion

farrelly

Come on Dana, just get this one sorted already please....

Talking to Jim Rome, Chael Sonnen was once again quizzed on his all-time favourite subject, Mr Anderson Silva. I'm sure you will recall that Chael Sonnen politely asked for a fight with Anderson Silva straight after his victory over Brian Stann at UFC 136....but was given no reply by the UFC Middleweight champion.

http://www.addictedmma.com/story-News_5063_Chael-Sonnen-I-Don039t-Understand-How-We-Can-C.php

So according to Chaels opnion he thinks Silvas should repsond. Unfortunately for morons like Fail Silva doesnt stoop to his level which frustrates the hell out of Sonnen due to his IQ being in his ******* and we all know about hypergonadism. His balls are quite small.

Its another classic Its true becuase I said so from Sonnen.

SNOOOOOOOOZE

it is good to see Chael get worked up becuase of silva completely ignoring him. For an attention seeker it must be cutting him up

So according to Chaels opnion he thinks Silvas should repsond. Unfortunately for morons like Fail Silva doesnt stoop to his level which frustrates the hell out of Sonnen due to his IQ being in his ******* and we all know about hypergonadism. His balls are quite small.

Its another classic Its true becuase I said so from Sonnen.

SNOOOOOOOOZE

You post the same thing over and over. You've mentioned Hypergonadism in like 3 posts today. Not much to do in Brazil, eh?

You post the same thing over and over. You've mentioned Hypergonadism in like 3 posts today. Not much to do in Brazil' date=' eh?[/quote']

Well Ive just recieved a computer for the first time so I dont have to rely on pidgeons delivering the mail

There is one reason why we can all call silva champ

UFC-Belt-psd45054.png

That and Palhares has no business in the same sentence as Chael. Not now atleast

Hehe, so says a Sonnen fan. If that's the case, what's the fear? Because Palhares will send Sonnen back down the ladder where he belongs. That is if Sonnen is ever able to fight again after the fight.

Archived