Georges Suck Pierre

sam_thetrumen

I am very disappointed at this. Obviously' date=' it is unfair for Condit with GSP withdraw on such a short notice. He just set a bad example as for how to be a Champion.[/quote']

I would say he sets a bad example of how to be champion whenever he is in the Octagon. ;)

Anyway, if it is a real injury, you can't help accidents.

Yeah' date=' I bet you could beat ole Georges up, huh? Probably be a much better champ then him also, huh?

Sorry, I get so sick of all this fighter bashing.

If it is so easy, why don't all you haters get in there and show us how it's done.[/quote']

I would fight him. I would lose horribly but when you got nothing to lose you tend to fight better.

Fight would go like this: I would yell at him during the feeling out time and use my reach to hit him with jabs- I would have a 6 inch reach on him even though I'd give up about 20 lbs by fight night. He wouldn't stand due to my reach advantage so he would take me down and win. Good thing he wouldn't break my arm if he went for an armbar.

you are the one butthurt over it.... :rolleyes: telling me to get over it lmao

Right. You police GSP threads like he pays you. Seriously, get over it or do I have to ask someone to put in a "you mad" gif because that is what all threads eventually turn into after about the 2nd page. Especially threads in which you post a lot.

GSP is bad for this sport' date=' true champions fight injured (Anderson Silva)[/quote']

There's a bit of a difference between a rib and a knee. One means getting hit in certain spot hurts, and maybe makes breathing slightly uncomfortable. The other one means you can't stand up!

I would fight him. I would lose horribly but when you got nothing to lose you tend to fight better.

Fight would go like this: I would yell at him during the feeling out time and use my reach to hit him with jabs cause- I would have a 6 inch reach on him even though I'd give up about 20 lbs by fight night. He wouldn't stand due to my reach advantage so he would take me down and win. Good thing he wouldn't break my arm if he went for an armbar.

I bet you would not connect once.

Again, I know some fighters personally. The put so much in to what they do.

It gets so old seeing the disrespect people spew over the Internet. Knowing damn well they would not have the nerve to not only say it to them, but to do what they do as well.

I can't stand a few fighters. Hughes, Bisping and Rashad come to mind. But I still respect what they do. I may pull for them to lose. I may not like them as people. But I will always respect what they do.

Right. You police GSP threads like he pays you. Seriously' date=' get over it or do I have to[b'] ask someone to put in a "you mad" gif [/b]because that is what all threads eventually turn into after about the 2nd page. Especially threads in which you post a lot.

you know your wrong so you try to make it personal?

attack the person instead of the arguement

learn your falicies :cool:

o, and btw

attachment.php?attachmentid=41401&d=1311085982

hes back early 2012.

I am aware a sprained knee isn't as serious as it sounds' date=' but it could give GSP a hard time taking condit down, and his foot movement would be off making him easy to get hit.[/quote']

I sprained my ankle so bad one time that it swelled up, and had a bruise. I could not walk on it for a few days, and it throbbed when I tried to sleep. Just saying, there are different levels of a sprain.

I bet you would not connect once.

Again' date=' I know some fighters personally. The put so much in to what they do.

It gets so old seeing the disrespect people spew over the Internet. Knowing damn well they would not have the nerve to not only say it to them, but to do what they do as well.

I can't stand a few fighters. Hughes, Bisping and Rashad come to mind. But I still respect what they do. I may pull for them to lose. I may not like them as people. But I will always respect what they do.[/quote']

I might hit him once since I trained with a gold glove boxer in Chicago. Still a maybe though

I have no respect for GSP. In my opinion, he is a fraud. Everyone talks about how respectful he is yet he walks up into the Octagon after Hughes wins and says he didn't like his performance. That's not respectful at all; you don't do that unless your name is Rashaad Evans. Then he greases, hires guys to kiss fighters, and compares himself to MJ. He's completely self-absorbed with his own legacy that he doesn't understand that he not heading toward a good one.

I am curious as to why you don't like Matt hughes though. I agree with the other 2.

I sprained my ankle so bad one time that it swelled up' date=' and had a bruise. I could not walk on it for a few days, and it throbbed when I tried to sleep. Just saying, there are different levels of a sprain.[/quote']

yeah, I am very aware

by the way I screwed up, it was his knee, not ankle, which could be alot worse

here is a link

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/10/18/2499427/ufc-quick-quote-georges-st-pierre-trainer-details-knee-injury

I might hit him once since I trained with a gold glove boxer in Chicago. Still a maybe though

I have no respect for GSP. In my opinion' date=' he is a fraud. Everyone talks about how respectful he is yet he walks up into the Octagon after Hughes wins and says he didn't like his performance. That's not respectful at all; you don't do that unless your name is Rashaad Evans. Then he greases, hires guys to kiss fighters, and compares himself to MJ. He's completely self-absorbed with his own legacy that he doesn't understand that he not heading toward a good one.

I am curious as to why you don't like Matt hughes though. I agree with the other 2.[/quote']

I am 99% positive that GSP was asked to go in their and say that to promote the fight, and he did it in a very polite and friendly way. GSP is the most humble / respectful fighter in the game today, other then maybe AS.

you are the one butthurt over it.... :rolleyes: telling me to get over it lmao

you know your wrong so you try to make it personal?

attack the person instead of the arguement

learn your falicies :cool:

o' date=' and btw

[img']http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=41401&d=1311085982[/img]

As the above post shows, you were the first one to attack personally in that you called me butthurt. Nice try. Attack the argument instead of the person. ;) Thanks for the picture though although I was hoping for a Will Smith one.

I am 99% positive that GSP was asked to go in their and say that to promote the fight' date=' and he did it in a very polite and friendly way. GSP is the most humble / respectful fighter in the game today, other then maybe AS.[/quote']

I doubt it. It's like saying "with all due respect, you sucked tonight." It can be said politely, but the meaning stays the same. AS disrespects opponents in the ring with his dancing and such.

hes back early 2012.

I am aware a sprained knee isn't as serious as it sounds' date=' but it could give GSP a hard time taking condit down, and his foot movement would be off making him easy to get hit.[/quote']

Sprained knees are no joke, so I agree. I'd rather see GSP healthy for the fight that way there are no excuses for his performance like we have seen from Silva's camp.

I have no respect for GSP. In my opinion' date=' he is a fraud. Everyone talks about how respectful he is yet he walks up into the Octagon after Hughes wins and says he didn't like his performance. That's not respectful at all; you don't do that unless your name is Rashaad Evans. Then he greases, hires guys to kiss fighters, and compares himself to MJ. He's completely self-absorbed with his own legacy that he doesn't understand that he not heading toward a good one.

I am curious as to why you don't like Matt hughes though. I agree with the other 2.[/quote']

Well, I seriously doubt he paid anyone to kiss anyone.

He was told to get in the cage with Hughes, and was trying to hype the fight.

I can't go in to why I do not like Hughes. I know things that I can't talk about on a public forum.

I was upset about the grease thing also. Penn is, after all my favorite fighter. But I blame Phil, not Georges. He owned BJ on that fight. Grease or no grease. Broke my heart.

Matt Hugues is an overrated farmer. Why would anyone like him?

Yeah' date=' I bet you could beat ole Georges up, huh? Probably be a much better champ then him also, huh?

Sorry, I get so sick of all this fighter bashing.

If it is so easy, why don't all you haters get in there and show us how it's done.[/quote']

Give me 7 years .

Well' date=' I seriously doubt he paid anyone to kiss anyone.

I can't go in to why I do not like Hughes. I know things that I can't talk about on a public forum.

I was upset about the grease thing also. Penn is, after all my favorite fighter. But I blame Phil, not Georges. He owned BJ on that fight. Grease or no grease. Broke my heart.[/quote']

Well no need to get in trouble over the question. Probably has to do with the show and how he acted towards Serra or the religion thing since a lot of people have a problem with it.

No doubt GSP would have still won, but the fact that it happened is upsetting. You have to know if someone is rubbing your back with vasoline. For one, it will hold heat a lot more.

I also think he was working a different angle of this by spraying himself with water before the Shields fight. Just an opinion, but making yourself slippery before the fight is safer than waiting for a sweat to build up during the fight.

Well no need to get in trouble over the question. Probably has to do with the show and how he acted towards Serra or the religion thing since a lot of people have a problem with it.

No doubt GSP would have still won' date=' but the fact that it happened is upsetting. You have to know if someone is rubbing your back with vasoline. For one, it will hold heat a lot more.

[b']I also think he was working a different angle of this by spraying himself with water before the Shields fight. Just an opinion, but making yourself slippery before the fight is safer than waiting for a sweat to build up during the fight[/b].

lol

Well' date=' I seriously doubt he paid anyone to kiss anyone.

I was upset about the grease thing also. Penn is, after all my favorite fighter. But I blame Phil, not Georges. He owned BJ on that fight. Grease or no grease. Broke my heart.[/quote']

Agreed, he did beat Penn in that fight. But some fans just can admit that there was some shady crap going on in the ring that night. People can blame whoever they want but that does not hide the fact that GSP was greased in that fight and that situation changed the rules of the fight game forever

Matt Hugues is an overrated farmer. Why would anyone like him?

I assume you say that because he losses now to top competition? If that is the case, then Liddell, Franklin, Rua, Vitor, Gracie, Rampage, and several others are all overrated because they can't compete with the rising stars either. Your favorite fighter probably won't be able to fight the next generation of fighters either so by your logic he will become overrated.

I assume you say that because he losses now to top competition? If that is the case' date=' then Liddell, Franklin, Rua, Vitor, Gracie, Rampage, and several others are all overrated because they can't compete with the rising stars either. Your favorite fighter probably won't be able to fight the next generation of fighters either so by your logic he will become overrated.[/quote']

The WW division was very weak during hugues reign. Just like Couture at HW. They lined up cans after cans and made themselves a nice record. Dont be mad homie.

The WW division was very weak during hugues reign. Just like Couture at HW. They lined up cans after cans and made themselves a nice record. Dont be mad homie.

Don't pretend GSP hasn't fought cans

Hardy (1-d)

Alves (finished by Fitch LOL)

Fitch (1-d)

Penn(LW + Grease + strikes to the back of head)

Archived