Aldo "very strong ground game" LMAO!!!

MattN

I heard somewhere that he is a Jiujitsu champion at the blackbelt level. I am not sure who said it, now.. Hominick perhaps. But yeah, his Jitz is legit, his TDD is great so far, it's hard to knock the man's grappling. Maybe a blind man could say it's bad, but even that is a stretch.

uhuh' date=' and who is a good enough wrestler at 145lbs to do that? He's already completely neutralized everybody who's tried. If you reference his last two fights... I recall he only lost 1 rd in each.[/quote']

my boy chad money mendes is gonna take the title from that fake brazilian anytime soon

correct me if I am wrong.

but wasn;t he a JJ world champ at one point?

I've watch 4x Jiu Jitsu world champions be outclassed by wrestlers in the ground in a Mixed Martial Arts fight, don't act as if because of that there's no argument for him to be outclassed on the ground by anyone like a fool. Like saying " Edson Barboza was 25-3 as a kickboxer and best striker in the division" guy was outstruck in his last 2 MMA fights and was lucky to get the decision.

I think a guy like Hatsu Hioki or Chad Mendes could really put a world of trouble on Jose Aldo, Joseph Benavidez submitted Aldo's Jiu Jitsu sensei of the last 6-7 years who is a 3rd degree black belt with a Guillotine after dominating the fight standing and on the ground.

It is known hes a bjj champion and has a legit blackbelt but ppl were calling him "god on the ground"

When i think of who is a "god" at a skill i think of rickson...ernesto hoost...ray robinson..mj....those are gods of a skill....aldo is not up there...so i say hes overated

Im not saying he sucks he is very skilled on the ground but hes no god and he can be beat on the ground

It is known hes a bjj champion and has a legit blackbelt but ppl were calling him "god on the ground"

When i think of who is a "god" at a skill i think of rickson...ernesto hoost...ray robinson..mj....those are gods of a skill....aldo is not up there...so i say hes overated

Im not saying he sucks he is very skilled on the ground but hes no god and he can be beat on the ground

I think Ramon Dekkers, Raymond Daniels, Mike Tyson, Buvaisar Hamidovich Saitiev.

Archived