epic Chael interview, talks about what he said after he beat Stan

nickgrizz

"hello' date=' I think we have a bad connection" lmfao I got to admit the guy is funny. Problem is when silva smashes him how stupid is he going to look.[/quote']

I don't think it possible for him to look anymore stupid even if he goes out there and knocks Anderson out this time. Also I've noticed in every interview he's honestly saying the exact same thing in the exact same words.....He's really failing at this being genuinely crazy and outspoken arrogant guy. I know it was bogus from the start but he isn't even trying anymore.

Also, he is a great fighter, despite the poor submission defense he has shown he has some seriously underrated striking for a guy who knocked Anderson Silva down 3 times in one night, outstruck Okami and Paulo Filho very decisively, both being top 5 at the time he did it and slamming them at will also and they are both very powerful grapplers. I mean, say what you'd like he's easy to hate and bag on but he's a very good middleweight to the idiots saying " he's 5-4" no man he's 4-1 right now with 4 wins over Nate Marquardt, Yushin Okami, Brian Stann and Dan Miller 3 of which were easily top 10 and 5 middleweights. His loss to Anderson Silva? Was probably the most amazing loss in fighting history.

Come on now if idiots want to hate with such bias, do it intelligently.

I don't think it possible for him to look anymore stupid even if he goes out there and knocks Anderson out this time. Also I've noticed in every interview he's honestly saying the exact same thing in the exact same words.....He's really failing at this being genuinely crazy and outspoken arrogant guy. I know it was bogus from the start but he isn't even trying anymore.

Also' date=' he is a great fighter, despite the poor submission defense he has shown he has some seriously underrated striking for a guy who knocked Anderson Silva down 3 times in one night, outstruck Okami and Paulo Filho very decisively, both being top 5 at the time he did it and slamming them at will also and they are both very powerful grapplers. I mean, say what you'd like he's easy to hate and bag on but he's a very good middleweight to the idiots saying " he's 5-4" no man he's 4-1 right now with 4 wins over Nate Marquardt, Yushin Okami, Brian Stann and Dan Miller 3 of which were easily top 10 and 5 middleweights. His loss to Anderson Silva? Was probably the most amazing loss in fighting history.

Come on now if idiots want to hate with such bias, do it intelligently.[/quote']

You seem to be contradicting yourself, I don't see your point.

You seem to be contradicting yourself' date=' I don't see your point.[/quote']

I commented on your post, then spoke my mind on the subject that is Chael Sonnen. People like to bring up his losses of 2002 and 2003 to discredit him and they like to overlook him beating guys like a 19-1 Paulo Filho so dominantly, Nate Marquardt, Yushin Okami and Brian Stann a way nobody else has. People act as if because he loss it didn't matter how he went out and fought against Anderson Silva, People say he has pillow fist but he dropped Anderson 3 times, and he's shown some great stricking basically everytime he chose to keep it standing. His cardio is great. He's an idiot, he's disrespectful and arrogant in a very dishonest way, he has no integrity because money and attention is what he most values and thats a disgusting person but to act as if he isn't a good fighter because you don't like him? People come on now stop making idiots of yourselves.

I commented on your post' date=' then spoke my mind on the subject that is Chael Sonnen. People like to bring up his losses of 2002 and 2003 to discredit him and they like to overlook him beating guys like a 19-1 Paulo Filho so dominantly, Nate Marquardt, Yushin Okami and Brian Stann a way nobody else has. People act as if because he loss it didn't matter how he went out and fought against Anderson Silva, People say he has pillow fist but he dropped Anderson 3 times, and he's shown some great stricking basically everytime he chose to keep it standing. His cardio is great. He's an idiot, he's disrespectful and arrogant in a very dishonest way, he has no integrity because money and attention is what he most values and thats a disgusting person but to act as if he isn't a good fighter because you don't like him? People come on now stop making idiots of yourselves.[/quote']

Who said he isn't a good fighter? I think hes very good.

It bears repeating, because it seems that a lot of MMA fans still don't understand the age-old strategy Chael is using: He doesn't care if you love or hate him - he just wants your attention and interest and he does a great job of getting it.

The worst thing for Chael Sonnen is the fans who have no opinion of him and pay no attention to his antics because they simply don't care. Those who hate are just as important to his marketability as his fans.

Sonnen is great at what he does, and he does it with a purpose. Brock Lesnar did the same thing early on, but it was less of a gameplan and more just a byproduct of his personality.

It bears repeating' date=' because it seems that a lot of MMA fans still don't understand the age-old strategy Chael is using: He doesn't care if you love or hate him - he just wants your attention and interest and he does a great job of getting it.

The worst thing for Chael Sonnen is the fans who have no opinion of him and pay no attention to his antics because they simply don't care. Those who hate are just as important to his marketability as his fans.

Sonnen is great at what he does, and he does it with a purpose. Brock Lesnar did the same thing early on, but it was less of a gameplan and more just a byproduct of his personality.[/quote']

+5

I think everyone who cries about Chael just doesn't have a sense of humor. :D

exactly chael is one of my fav fighters simply because he makes me laugh, yes he might be a little absured with some of the things he has said, but if you cant find humor in a lot of it my guess is your 45 years old single without kids working a dead end job

Archived