Silva V. Sonnen II

mmafan73

I actually this fight will be alot more competative than people belive...no chael wont dominate silva...no silva wont KO him in 2 seconds...I think this is going to be a back and forth battle with sonnen ending up on top, sonnen will be bloody and hurt multiple times and silva will be put on his back early and often and get beat up on the bottom...idk about the rest of you...

But im excited for it, its gonna be the best fight of 2012....

anyone that thinks this fight would be boring is insane

don't know why you put that as an option tbh.

got fight of the year last year, I believe.

anyways, I have Silva completely outclassing him if he gets taken down, and while they are standing up for a 3rd round tko/sub, he could pull of either so not going to say which one.

good fight' date=' mainly because Silva would tool him[/quote']

well see thats the thing i dnt belive silva is gonna own him like lets say....okami...that was domination at its finest, i dnt see that happening...sonnen has 1 thing correct 100%...you need to run to silva and make him unconfortable, if u let him get confortable you will lose...thats what sonnen did in the first fight...i think this is going to be a back and forth war...

well see thats the thing i dnt belive silva is gonna own him like lets say....okami...that was domination at its finest' date=' i dnt see that happening...sonnen has 1 thing correct 100%...you need to run to silva and make him unconfortable, if u let him get confortable you will lose...thats what sonnen did in the first fight...i think this is going to be a back and forth war...[/quote']

Sonnen has pillowfists and wouldnt submit Silva. I'd be surprised if he could actually take Silva down once. We all know what would happen standing.

Sonnen has pillowfists and wouldnt submit Silva. I'd be surprised if he could actually take Silva down once..

Yeah' date=' he had a really hard time taking him down in the first fight....

We all know what would happen standing.

What? Oh yeah, Sonnen would wobble Silva and send him back peddling.That's right.

Sonnen has pillowfists and wouldnt submit Silva. I'd be surprised if he could actually take Silva down once. We all know what would happen standing.

dnt be blinded man, silva has bad tdd and sonnen is a good boxer.... its gonna be a pretty even fight and (i think) sonnens comming out on top

Silva was injured in the previous fight' date=' guess blind trolls will be trolls.[/quote']

lol do u even know the meaning of troll? if so how the heck am i one? his injury is something his camp decided to share after the fight, yea thats why his performance was hindered :rolleyes:...look theres no excuses from anyone, silva won, but got his *** whooped for 4.5 rounds....

lol do u even know the meaning of troll? if so how the heck am i one? his injury is something his camp decided to share after the fight' date=' yea thats why his performance was hindered :rolleyes:...look theres no excuses from anyone, silva won, but got his *** whooped for 4.5 rounds....[/quote']

Sure if you believe that, then I sure as hell wont stop you.

stand up: anderson clearly has an advantage. but I dont think he is get that ko. chael has decent stand up and imo has a decent chin.

Td/ tdd: chael will not get as many takedowns, and wont get em as easy. but he will absolutely get him to the ground

ground game: heres the critical area. its obvious from the stan fight chael has been tinkering with bjj (i know the arm triangle is primitive, but still shows something) question is: has chael FINALLY been workin on the sub defense?

Archived