Sign in to follow this  
chanman20

he tapped

Dana isn't going to retroactively change the outcome' date=' but he definitely tapped and deserved the loss. What a giant ****** Akira is too.[/quote']

Dana can't changed the outcome, the only ones who could would be the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Kiezer, the guy that came in and asked Akira if he would like to be thrown off the show after the fight... he's the one that could start the process of having it changed. I doubt it will happen, but if it does, it won't be Dana doing it.

the post fight taunting from Akira was deplorable. I'm glad he was threatened with suspension to put him in his place.

He tapped and he knows it, no doubt he's going to hear about it in future episodes.

the post fight taunting from Akira was deplorable. I'm glad he was threatened with suspension to put him in his place.

i was so happy to see him put in his place, not that I cared about the outcome of the fight by any means but taunting someone like that is a disgrace. and then bisping has the nerve to tell miller to get his team under control.....WTF is he smoking?

fact is the ref didn't stop the fight. you do know kind of tapping is a defensive technique that is used to distract the fighter from releasing the hold? I'm not saying that is the case here but still the ref didn't stop the fight so the fighter should have tore some ligaments that *****'s leg.

btw nothing will happen to the fight as it was an exhibition bout, meaning it will not be counted as a win or a lose. the only thing that will happen is Dana might put a rematch between the two for the finale assuming the fighter loses

What goes around comes around as far as I'm concerned. Neace was fortunate to be in the house to begin with. Of all the fights that took place in the premier his fight was actually the only one where anyone who watched felt like the other guy got robbed. So now he gets robbed. Sportsmanship comes with maintaining your composure at the weigh ins also which Neace clearly didn't. His double legged takedown was good for tv drama and no one was harmed, but potentially he could have shelved both himself and Akira even before they had a chance to fight due to an injury or getting booted off the show.

Gotta love the brazilian tap. Sneaky bastage. This just gives fighters more reason to go Palhares on his ***.

I don't know why people are even blaming Dana. He can't and shouldn't be able to do **** about it.

He didn't tap. He pushed down on the guys leg trying to relieve pressure. That was by no means a definitive tap. The Orange hillbilly was stupid to let up the pressure. It's not a tap until the ref calls it.

That said... I was surprised the ref didn't stop it because akira did scream in pain. and any sign of pain is a verbal tap under the unified rules.

LMAO stop crying u wusses, the best damn ref was there to watch the fight, if it wasnt a clear tap then the fight went on and Neace shud have continued lol, Neace has some anger issues that need to be dealt with you cant just go around attacking people cuz they are taunting you... if anything he shud have been threatened to be off the show after he double legged him on the stare down.

He didn't tap. He pushed down on the guys leg trying to relieve pressure. That was by no means a definitive tap. The Orange hillbilly was stupid to let up the pressure. It's not a tap until the ref calls it.

That said... I was surprised the ref didn't stop it because akira did scream in pain. and any sign of pain is a verbal tap under the unified rules.

So, you're saying he should have stopped it then also? Basically it was a borderline tap and a verbal. So a 1 and a half tap and still no tap. lol

LMAO stop crying u wusses' date=' the best damn ref was there to watch the fight, if it wasnt a clear tap then the fight went on and Neace shud have continued lol, Neace has some anger issues that need to be dealt with you cant just go around attacking people cuz they are taunting you... if anything he shud have been threatened to be off the show after he double legged him on the stare down.[/quote']

100% in agreement.

I figured the controversy would be that Neace was still on the show. I thought he would be booted for attacking at the announcement.

An exciting fighter wins and you people are complaining? Then your next post is gonna be complaining in a GSP thread. Neace or as i like to call him the "chimera" was on the bottom more than he should have been given his backround and he was too tentative on the feet.

I dont think they should keep neace in the house anymore for the fighter's safety. Having three ********* is dangerous for the other fighters who knows when hes gonna go all SHINING on akira.

Yeah, he obviously tapped. I wasn't aware that Herb was visually impaired, but what are you going to do?

An exciting fighter wins and you people are complaining? Then your next post is gonna be complaining in a GSP thread. Neace or as i like to call him the "chimera" was on the bottom more than he should have been given his backround and he was too tentative on the feet.

I dont think they should keep neace in the house anymore for the fighter's safety. Having three ********* is dangerous for the other fighters who knows when hes gonna go all SHINING on akira.

Exiciting fighter? He Lay n Prayed most of the fight tbh... and he tapped as well..

He so clearly tapped' date=' Dana will let it go he wants the conservancy Dana is as crooked as Don King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

Um.. no. Dana has no choice in the matter to let it go or not. Please read my post above and you will understand.

Also, very bad username on a forum run by dwhite. I assume your stay here will be short.

Akira is a dbag and will get destroyed by any decent wrestler. Also he did tap and screamed in pain so the fight should have been stopped.

He did tap. you idiot. Clearly. SOnnens was 1 tap. This guy did it several times. What was up with herb dean?

He did tap. you idiot. Clearly. SOnnens was 1 tap. This guy did it several times. What was up with herb dean?

ref tells the fighters not to let go unless he stops it, lol its too bad that dude is a **** for letting go.

LMAO stop crying u wusses' date=' the best damn ref was there to watch the fight, if it wasnt a clear tap then the fight went on and Neace shud have continued lol, Neace has some anger issues that need to be dealt with you cant just go around attacking people cuz they are taunting you... if anything he shud have been threatened to be off the show after he double legged him on the stare down.[/quote']

pretty sure i can say my opinion of a fight on the UFC forums

honestly it doesn't matter if he tapped or not because neither one of these looked like they even belong in the tryouts let alone the house :/ for some reason they built this fight up and they both looked absolutely awful in every area. waste of an hour

I think thats the first time I have seen Herb Dean have such bad judgement.

But, nobody is perfect. He tapped and even let out a cry of pain (which some refs will take as a "tap").

Was "lol" the only intelligent thought you could muster?

(I used the term "intelligent" loosely.)

nah i haven't seen the fight yet, ill respond when i see it

nah i haven't seen the fight yet' date=' ill respond when i see it[/quote']

OK.

Sorry for being such snapping like a ****nozzle. I've had a rough day.:o

Am I the only person that actually likes Akira? The guy is hilarious... Next week should be good aswell with Diego fighting.

I don't mind him, he's funny but he tapped and then got the win, kind of pissed me off for some reason, even though it doesn't affect me in the slightest.

He obviously tapped. Worse yet his antics were pathetic after he won. I don't know how you could talk trash after tapping to someone like he did. The ref was blind, and Dana has no control over that part. Not that Neace would have gone to the finals by any means, as his wrestling is pathetic and his striking as well. Akira is a joke. Either one of them will never be a long term UFC fighter. They both remind me of Kyacey. All bark, no bite.

Akira tapped. It was plain as day to see. I cant beleive the ref. missed that. Not to mention Akira is just a big D-bag. It doesnt matter if you tap 2 times or 100 times. Tapping out is tapping out.

Before the show he claimed he was fighting to spread love and that fighting has made him a better person, but hes the biggest retard on the show.

I hope the guy who asked Akira if he wants to get kicked off the show was pissed off enough to look into that and fix it.

Regardless of how good or bad Neace is, its unfair that he should be denied the opportunity to prove his skills because Herb Dean failed to see a tap that nearly everyone in the arena saw, including White. Although it was hilarious when Kizer threatened to kick him off the show

I think thats the first time I have seen Herb Dean have such bad judgement.

But' date=' nobody is perfect. He tapped and even let out a cry of pain (which some refs will take as a "tap").[/quote']

lol, yeah I liked how in his explanation he said people scream in pain if they are in a heal hook, and he did that. I guess he just didnt realize he did it because of the heat of the moment. But anyone who watches that replay can see him tapping.

If the ref didn't see it' date=' it didn't happen[/quote']

Your technically right, but HD missed this one. You gotta watch the replay. Even someone whos never seen mma and watched that part would probably say 'why is he tapping? what does that mean?'

It was that blatent.

The popular excuse seems to be that he was pushing on Neaces leg or something to relieve some of the pressure, but ive never seen a fighter tap someones leg to do that. Akiras lucky that Neace let go or he probably wouldnt be walking for a while.

He obviously tapped. Worse yet his antics were pathetic after he won. I don't know how you could talk trash after tapping to someone like he did. The ref was blind' date=' and Dana has no control over that part. Not that Neace would have gone to the finals by any means, as his wrestling is pathetic and his striking as well. Akira is a joke. Either one of them will never be a long term UFC fighter. They both remind me of Kyacey. All bark, no bite.[/quote']

true there both pretty bad

Tapping **** head. I just know that he's gonna flaunt it like he's some kind of warrior, and then Neace is gonna ***** about him tapping out and the fighting will just continue between them. Neace was robbed, but then again, Akira proved he's the better overall fighter.

Just watched it again in slow-mo i'll upload a gif soon, he did tap but Neace never did let go he pulled it even tighter and then it slipped off, so if he cudnt break it the fight is actually good to continue.