Sign in to follow this  
zykllonp

Is Bisping's poor attitude due to his small JUNK size?

Mayhem brings up a good point during this weeks episode of TUF. Bisping's D-baggery could very well me a symptom of having a little john... Discuss.

P.s. I move that Bispings new nickname should be Michael " Little thing" Bisping.

The guy truly appears to be an D-bag.

So you make a thread based on assumption.

Grats.

Yet you replied, regardless of your inability to understand the English language completely.. What kind of questions is that...Its a joke. Calm down buddy. Don't let this post get to you. Some guys are just bigger then others. Its ok. Relax.

Yet you replied' date=' regardless of your inability to understand the English language completely.. What kind of questions is that...Its a joke. Calm down buddy. Don't let this post get to you. Some guys are just bigger then others. Its ok. Relax.[/quote']

+1 he mad

How would Miller know what Bisping's junk size is ?

Mayhem is the guy at the urinal that takes a peek at other peoples crown jewels.

Yet you replied' date=' regardless of your inability to understand the English language completely.. What kind of questions is that...Its a joke. Calm down buddy. Don't let this post get to you. Some guys are just bigger then others. Its ok. Relax.[/quote']

I'm laughing at you, not with you cupcake.

Grat's again.

I'm laughing at you' date=' not with you cupcake.

Grat's again.[/quote']

WTF are you talking about? lol. You must be laughing alone because you make no sense what so ever cream puff. The only thing that is laughable is your replies reek of insecurity.

Your so adamant do defend a guy who is clearly disrespectful, arrogant yet has a air of entitlement. Hes a joke, he chokes every time he gets close to a title shot. I get it you sympathize and relate to him. Perhaps your British...I don't know. What I do know is your failed to understand what I wrote and continue to make degrade yourself by replying and still not making any sense. Maybe you should type what I say into a translator and select extra chromosome?

Your speaking privileges have been revoked.

WTF are you talking about? lol. You must be laughing alone because you make no sense what so ever cream puff. The only thing that is laughable is your replies reek of insecurity.

Thanks.

Then again I'm being told this from a bloke that's want's a piece of Bisping's junk.

Grat's again.

i hope this thread sticks around for a while so i can start bagging on people for being so interested in the size of MMA fighters penises

Thanks.

Then again I'm being told this from a bloke that's want's a piece of Bisping's junk.

Grat's again.

I called it!!! He is British.. Checkmate.

Keep posting buddy. Every time you do, you make your lack of common sense more apparent. What is sad is I am not naturally American and I still have a better grip on the English language.

This could of all been averted if you bothered to read my post SLOWLY.

I called it!!! He is British.. Checkmate.

Keep posting buddy. Every time you do' date=' you make your lack of common sense more apparent. What is sad is I am not naturally American and I still have a better grip on the English language.[/quote']

& you still want to know Bisping's junk size.

Again grat's. I bet your folks are proud as punch.

I thought that was Asian or Chinese? lmao

It's all racism dude lols, it's always going to change, british, asian, mexican, whites- its probably one of the easiest ways to try put a guys ego down lols.

Lol I never asked his junk size. Show me where I asked moron. Keep posting on both of them you duck. I want these posts to get massive. I want this to take off. I want Bisping to enter the Octagon only to hear a chant of " little thing!!! little thing!!! little thing". I want it to haunt him dreams at night when he sleeps next to his wife lol. Keep posting dude. Your going to have to do better then that to get at me.

It's all racism dude lols' date=' it's always going to change, british, asian, mexican, whites- its probably one of the easiest ways to try put a guys ego down lols.[/quote']

Racism I think not. Doesn't take Cambridge graduate to figure out he was British. I am in fact European as well.

Private-English-Language-Tuition-76995-1.jpg

vitam.png

SpeakingPal-Featured-150x150.png

When your language fails, pictures work I guess. Is that what they thought you in school?

Are your saying there are no oranges in England?

Atleast you could of used UK oranges lol this guy posts a picture of Tropicana oranges.

When your language fails' date=' pictures work I guess. Is that what they thought you in school?

Are your saying there are no oranges in England?

Atleast you could of used UK oranges lol this guy posts a picture of Tropicana oranges.[/quote']

Oh dear cupcake.

You srs'ly gota try harder.

Bisping is just a major crap talking doosh that pisses everyone off. The guy can dish it but he can never take it. He is def compensating for something, far be it for me to mention his wang size but it is possible. You would think a lot of his trash would had ended when Dan Henderson almost made his jaw dissinegrate. LOL

Racism I think not. Doesn't take Cambridge graduate to figure out he was British. I am in fact European as well.

No as in saying a this race or that race has a small junk is always going to be around, its just an easy way to attack someone that is all.

Wouldnt know the state of UK Dental health.

Maybe you could enlighten me... LMFAO.

No teeth? lol have a good night buddy. Your not even on my level. This has been amusing. No wonder the Uk is 940 billion in debt, when the royal family sinks 1.2 billion into a wedding. Speaks volumes....you have yet to throw anything substantial at me.

Fin

No teeth? lol have a good night buddy. Your not even on my level. This has been amusing. No wonder the Uk is 940 billion in debt' date=' when the royal family sinks 1.2 billion into a wedding. Speaks volumes....you have yet to throw anything substantial at me.

Fin[/quote']

Were are you from?

No teeth? lol have a good night buddy. Your not even on my level. This has been amusing. No wonder the Uk is 940 billion in debt' date=' when the royal family sinks 1.2 billion into a wedding. Speaks volumes....you have yet to throw anything substantial at me.

Fin[/quote']

this is hilarious, watching you shoot blindly with your remarks, when you're so far off target. :D

Lol numbers don't lie.....just like splint, who averages @ 64 posts per day on the ufc forum since he signed up. That's almost 3 posts per hour on every hour. That is sad.

Fin[/quote']

Keep getting mad @ failing @ failing Chav.

You should get a clue before you make yourself look a bigger fool.

this is hilarious' date=' watching you shoot blindly with your remarks, when you're so far off target. :D[/quote']

Mate it's priceless.

Let him keep going.

I'm loving it.

Is that all you got? What is funny is your calling arrogant yet you defend the most arrogant british mma fighter. Get a life.

You average 65 posts a day. That's all I have to say.