Sign in to follow this  
nyran125

Love or hate Bisping, He knows the trashgame

Man , i dont think ive seen another guy bar Chael Sonnen (even chael i dont think gets under his opponents skin as much as Bisping, because its all entertainment), that is so damn GOOD at completely making another guy want to hit him.

All i could think of, was man, i bet Miller just wants to baseball bat Bisping right now.

Bisping is PERFECT for this show, completely perfect, love or hate Bisping, he knows how to get under a dudes skin.

Bispings first words to his mum/mom when he was born must of been along the lines of "Mum/mom you must be the worse giver of birth ive ever met, you stupid *****, you could of pushed harder, you silly cow" then to the doctor "what are you staring at? dont get all ****** at me because you had to work overtime!!!! thats what you get paid for " then to himself "im actually a really nice guy, why get all pissy with me for?"

mum has a hard attack.

Man ' date=' i dont think ive seen another guy bar Chael Sonnen (even chael i dont think gets under his opponents skin as much as Bisping, because its all entertainment), that is so damn GOOD at completely making another guy want to hit him.

All i could think of, was man, i bet Miller just wants to baseball bat Bisping right now.

Bisping is PERFECT for this show, completely perfect, love or hate Bisping, he knows how to get under a dudes skin.

Bispings first words to his mum/mom when he was born must of been along the lines of "Mum/mom you must be the worse giver of birth ive ever met, you stupid *****, you could of pushed harder, you silly cow" then to the doctor "what are you staring at? dont get all ****** at me because you had to work overtime!!!! thats what you get paid for " then to himself "im actually a really nice guy, why get all pissy with me for?"

mum has a hard attack.[/quote']You are right he is perfect for the show but he can tone it down in some areas

Bisping is a troll. ?

Nah he isnt Sonnen.

Plus Bisping can back up his words. Unlike Sonnen.\\\

lol bro,

bisping is a punk *****, he's a hypocrite who talks trash about others looking like a bunch of jack ***es when he looks like one himself.

Sonnen would smash bisping, and i guarantee he backs up his words more often then bisping.

... IMO ;)

Man ' date=' i dont think ive seen another guy bar Chael Sonnen (even chael i dont think gets under his opponents skin as much as Bisping, because its all entertainment), that is so damn GOOD at completely making another guy want to hit him.

mum has a hard attack.[/quote']

not really cause as soon as you say something about him he starts crying and getting all emo over it

Bisping is a troll. ?

Nah he isnt Sonnen.

oh yeah he really backed it up with Dan Henderson and Wanderlei Silva didnt he at least sonnen can beat a top 5 ;)

i dont think Bisping is a good trash talker haha, i think Miller is talking legit trash to bisping and then out of nowhere Bisping tries to argue and talk smack much like my friends do and just talk louder and non stop totally disregarding what the other person says and makes contradicting and nonsense statments haha

pretty much like this

Bisping is a troll. ?

Nah he isnt Sonnen.

I've seen a couple of pro-bisping'ish posts from you. What's the deal?

you're all saying that his trash talking is crap but Miller is well pissed at him, so I'd say its pretty damn good. He talked over Miller and Miller looked like a kid who got told off for talking in class

Mayhem is ok, but Bisping is waaaayyyy more entertaining, and a better fighter.

No dislike to either, but Mayhem should just be thankfull Dana actually picked him as a coach instead of Sonnen or Stann which would have made as good or better season/fight.

Someday, somewhere Bisping vs. Sonnen needs to happen.

Someday' date=' somewhere Bisping vs. Sonnen needs to happen.[/quote']

Bisping vs Sonnen?? That's a joke right? Sonnen beats Bisping on the feet, on the ground & with his mouth. Bisping likes to think he has a good ground game but in reality we all know he's crap & he has zero chance of stopping Sonnen's takedowns. Sonnen has also proved that he can surprise the best of them (Silva) with his striking. When it comes to trash talking, Bisping is just louder than the rest, doesn't mean he's better.

If you can make your opponent that angry that he wants to hit you right then and there , you are doing something right in the trash talking game.

Bisping doesnt need to be a good trash talker, he just needs to say 1 or 2 sentences and thats enough. Hes pretty damn good at provoking people. Your all provoked arent you? hes got to the haters lol.

Half of Brazil think Chael is joking, i agree wtih them at the end of it all. Anyone who says "lets raise the stakes, whoever loses leaves the UFC" IS just talking garbage.

However Bisping said "you couldnt knock a guy out if you tried" or "when was the last time you ever knocked anyone out" or" what? Miller, got nothing to say?"

See? thats the difference, Bisping is actually heading below the belt, not talking garbage.

....we all saw what happened to him at the last TUF....(hendo)

it's just like mayhem said : ,, i wouldnt talk that much trash with having the most famous getting knocked out in ufc history....

Sonnen is just playing a character...He is an entertainer and is actullay a very nice cool guy in real life..He's smart enough to know that he can entertain and is witty and so he is playing a character...Sonnen is funny..

I ****ing can't stand Bisping...He just seems like a complete toolbag and a bully...I don't think Mayhem will beat him but if he does sub him I would honestly like to see him snap bispings arm in 2 or choke the **** out of him...He needs to have his arrogant *** humbled.

Sonnen is just playing a character...He is an entertainer and is actullay a very nice cool guy in real life..He's smart enough to know that he can entertain and is witty and so he is playing a character...Sonnen is funny..

I ****ing can't stand Bisping...He just seems like a complete toolbag and a bully...I don't think Mayhem will beat him but if he does sub him I would honestly like to see him snap bispings arm in 2 or choke the **** out of him...He needs to have his arrogant *** humbled.

lol , exactly....:):):.... You get my point :)

Bisping will beat him with ease i think, can't see Miller getting a takedown when guys like Evans had problems doing it an don the feet Bisping is by far the better fighter.

lol bro' date='

bisping is a punk *****, he's a hypocrite who talks trash about others looking like a bunch of jack ***es when he looks like one himself.

Sonnen would smash bisping, and i guarantee he backs up his words more often then bisping.

... IMO ;)[/quote']

that was a P4P post man well done :D

....we all saw what happened to him at the last TUF....(hendo)

it's just like mayhem said : ' date=', i wouldnt talk that much trash with having the most famous getting knocked out in ufc history....[/quote']

I wouldnt say that it was as famous as Gonzaga sparking Cro-Cop or Carter KOing Serra or Franklin destroying Quarry?

On another note Hendo would have knocked out anyone with that punch but cos its Bisping he now has a glass chin.

Miller couldnt knockout bisping out if they fought for 2000 rounds!!