Ufc plans for brazil and its impact !!

RodrigoRua

Well .. accordind to globo (brazilian fox type of thing) ufc is coming hard to Brazil in 2012 based on success of ufc 134 and the growing economy in Brazil.

Brazils economy is going through a big development (not the country exactly) and brazilians are having more and more access to money. Some say, Brazil is the future China LOL.

UFC is a business and everythig comes together to make UFC have plans to Brazil: talents, mystic and champions. In fact, brazilian TUF will happen to discovers new "Andersons and Aldos" according to Dana.

My point is that UFC will start to "work" on some brazilians names so to me will be no surprises that the followin things will happen or ARE happening:

- Machida gets title shot after 1 victory.

- Anderson doesnt fight Sonnen (Anderson has been a UF icone for the brazilians)

- JDS "destroys" Cain .. blink, blink

- Diego Brandao from TUF has a better marketing than other TUF wiiners.

- Shogun gets the next shot regardless of beating Hendo or not

For your surprise Im brazilian, Im proud of brazilian fighters but something just go through my head sometimes !!

Well .. accordind to globo (brazilian fox type of thing) ufc is coming hard to Brazil in 2012 based on success of ufc 134 and the growing economy in Brazil.

Brazils economy is going through a big development (not the country exactly) and brazilians are having more and more access to money. Some say' date=' Brazil is the future China LOL.[/b']

UFC is a business and everythig comes together to make UFC have plans to Brazil: talents, mystic and champions. In fact, brazilian TUF will happen to discovers new "Andersons and Aldos" according to Dana.

My point is that UFC will start to "work" on some brazilians names so to me will be no surprises that the followin things will happen or ARE happening:

- Machida gets title shot after 1 victory.

- Anderson doesnt fight Sonnen (Anderson has been a UF icone for the brazilians)

- JDS "destroys" Cain .. blink, blink

- Diego Brandao from TUF has a better marketing than other TUF wiiners.

- Shogun gets the next shot regardless of beating Hendo or not

For your surprise Im brazilian, Im proud of brazilian fighters but something just go through my head sometimes !!

You wont become China sorry. Maybe if you have some tax reform but I strongly doubt your politicians have the foresight to see it would benefit the whole country. You also need to privatise alot of your industries

Archived