"Dana says GSP "flipped out" after hearing Nick's comment. GSP-Diaz is next.

DCLOBO

Condit agreed to wait. Who in their right mind would wait to fight for a title? Probably threw some $$$ Condits way.

im sure he guarenteed him the winner, condit also said he has an injury he is nursing so he probably wants to heal it up and understands the huge fight

Condit agreed to wait. Who in their right mind would wait to fight for a title? Probably threw some $$$ Condits way.

yeah I'm surprised, I mean hype wise, GSP vs Diaz is the better choice, when there's hate behind it, it makes for a good fight. I'm surprised GSP said that, I mean Koscheck said some bad stuff, though I guess he was just hyping the fight, this is how the Diaz family talk.

I want Koscheck vs Condit! Condit was lucky to get that title shot, he should fight imo, but it's up to him and the UFC

UFC Twitter

"Nick will fight gsp super bowl weekend - Diaz says he has to play the bad guy to get a fight' date=' people want to see him get his *** whooped"

Great news

[b']GSP gained some respect, he is more of a man than Anderson at least[/b]

I never thought you'd say something positive about GSP :D

if they have Sonnen vs Silva on the same night, this will be the highest selling PPV in history.

I never thought you'd say something positive about GSP :D

if they have Sonnen vs Silva on the same night' date=' this will be the highest selling PPV in history.[/quote']

:eek:

He proved he ain't scared homie, im Canadian anyways aren't I supposed to like GSP :D

IF he finishes Diaz i'll become a fan

BLEE DAT

Link or it didnt happen

GSP doesnt seem like the type of person to flip out

As much as I would like to see that fight I highly doubt Dana would push NBK out of the way

By flip out, Dana probably meant he shook his head in distaste, possibly scrunched his eyebrows and gritted his teeth a little.

WOW!

I agree with Carnage, he earned a LITTLE respect from me for that, way to step up Georges

I take back my "GSP is ducking threads"

Definitely respect for that, mark it in your calendars GSP fans, because that might be the only time you ever hear that from me lol

But seriously, THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

WOW!

I agree with Carnage' date=' he earned a LITTLE respect from me for that, way to step up Georges

Definitely respect for that, mark it in your calendars GSP fans, because that might be the only time you ever hear that from me lol

But seriously, THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!![/quote']

If you keep acting like this I may start to like you. So STOP IT!!:mad:

If you keep acting like this I may start to like you. So STOP IT!!:mad:

LMAO!!!

I am one of the biggest GSP haters on here if not the biggest, but for him to step up like a real champion should and be like "**** that, he wants it come get it"

There is no way I cant have respect for that, I expect that from a champion

Am shocked Condit simply agreed to this. Who willingly agrees themselves out of a title shot? It would be one thing if he's guaranteed the winner of GSP/Diaz but from what I've been reading in this thread he's going to fight on the same card. Well' date=' what happens if he loses[/b']?

Damn good question. I hope there's an article soon to explain all this.

He proved he ain't scared homie' date=' im Canadian anyways aren't I supposed to like GSP :D

IF he finishes Diaz i'll become a fan

BLEE DAT[/quote']

ahh, never knew you were Canadian, well I've said it before, but this time I truly believe, there is going to be a finish (either way)

By flip out' date=' Dana probably meant he shook his head in distaste, possibly scrunched his eyebrows and gritted his teeth a little.[/quote']

Lmao :D

Condit is fighting on the same card' date=' so maybe Kos or Fitch?[/quote']

Awesome, I wanna see Koscheck vs Condit, Kos offered to fight him already, Fitch is fighting end of December so I don't think 1 month is enough to prepare

maybe Ellenberger, I heard he was meant to fight Sanchez, but then I heard Sanchez's hand isn't in great shape atm,

either way, Superbowl Weekend is gonna be ****ing Awesome.

Am shocked Condit simply agreed to this. Who willingly agrees themselves out of a title shot? It would be one thing if he's guaranteed the winner of GSP/Diaz but from what I've been reading in this thread he's going to fight on the same card. Well' date=' what happens if he loses?[/quote']

...if he loses he's not worthy to fight gsp, if he cant beat koscheck (who im hearing is his opponent) then hes definately not beating gsp

WOW!

I agree with Carnage' date=' he earned a LITTLE respect from me for that, way to step up Georges

But seriously, THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!![/quote']

Alot of gsp hate getting taken back because of this.. and ill just say after tonight I got alot more resppect for diaz.. I though he was an overrated strikeforce fighter but the way he beat down bj in round 2 and 33 I think he has a great shot at beating gsp. My money is still on gsp but I give nick more of a 40% chance of win as oppossed to the 5% I was giving him

Archived