How did you score the main event

UFC_311

Round 1- BJ Penn 10-9

Round 2- Nick Diaz 10-8

Round 3- Nick Diaz 10-9

You don't mess with a Stockton boy! It's just that simple.

GSP' date=' Don't be scared homie[/b']

At the end of the PPV, Rogan was talking about GSP begging Dana to let him fight Diaz. So I don't think he's scared. Just saying.

I don't think it was that Diaz was nervous in round 1' date=' more that BJ's energy was fine, so he was able to press the action, but Nick tired him out in round 2 and round 3 BJ was just in survival mode. Hellavu fight! WAR BJ AND NICK!!![/quote']

Yep I think it all started after a body to head combination. Diaz rocked him and he never fully recovered

Yep I think it all started after a body to head combination. Diaz rocked him and he never fully recovered

I never even saw BJ get rocked. Joe Rogan said he got rocked, but Joe Rogan's said Clay Guida's been rocked before... I think it was more the fact that Diaz was swarmin BJ with punches so much that BJ tried to get away from the cage and stumbled abit when doing so. I couldn't see Nick rocking BJ, hell I couldn't even see Anthony Johnson rocking BJ!

I had it 10-9 10-9 10-9

29-28 for Diaz.

The same. I disagree with a 10-8 in the second since he never even got a knock down. He certainly dominated the round but there have been a lot of guys who have gotten knockdowns and not gotten a 10-8. Either way, it didn't matter in this fight.

Archived