Diaz

Machida

Edgar #2

Edgar #1

Pulver #1

troll-face-450x386.jpg

sherk then sanchez

dont mind him he is just a lonely' date=' gay, 40yr. old POM, GSP fan[/quote']

Oh I know, I'm just listening to E ala E now and it annoys GSP fans, cause BJ Penn is their biggest enemy and they can't handle the fact that everyone is talking about BJ and his awesome career and not their boyfriend GSP and his lay n prayness. :D

Oh I know' date=' I'm just listening to E ala E now and it annoys GSP fans, cause BJ Penn is their biggest enemy and they can't handle the fact that everyone is talking about BJ and his awesome career and not their boyfriend GSP and his lay n prayness. :D[/quote']

hahahaha. GSP doesnt get appreciation threads toooooo

whats BJ's entrance song BTw?

i loved seeing gsp whup him after all his trash talk but this is an appreciation thread and BJ really is a legend

his best wins were as many have said, sanchez and sherk

i was sad for BJ, i called him to win and he really was outclassing diaz for the first round. he just doesnt and never had the gas tank and thats the worst thing in the world if your fighting nick diaz

props BJ, you were one of the best fighters of our time

1/10... Fail troll job

Why is it trolling? Because I chose a fight where Penn lost?

Did you ever think that maybe it's because it was one of the biggest fights UFC ever put on? What could be better than watching two top 3 P4P fighters fight? Hardly anything. The hype, the lead up to that fight, the weigh-ins, the entrances, and the fight itself had me sitting on the edge of my seat. It's one of my all-time favorite fights.

Why is it trolling? Because I chose a fight where Penn lost?

Did you ever think that maybe it's because it was one of the biggest fights UFC ever put on? What could be better than watching two top 3 P4P fighters fight? Hardly anything. The hype' date=' the lead up to that fight, the weigh-ins, the entrances, and the fight itself had me sitting on the edge of my seat. It's one of my all-time favorite fights.[/quote']

Yeah GSP greasing and hitting Penn in the back of the head made it a great fight :rolleyes:

Archived