Other than the main event, and the Spike Prelims.

JP24

Kongo sucked big time...that ruined the card for me, thanks god the main event was that good...

but still there were a couple of good fights, the Jorgensen fight was good imo, I am a big country fan so I was gladhe won, the hioki fight was kind of lame...

and damn Siver lost, Cerrone definetly is a beast, totally gained my respect...and if someone should retire today is griffin :P

during the facebook prelims I was sleeping so I do not know...Isaw the last two fights and Nijem was good and Vera as always disappointing...

i liked it' date='

got to see cro cop get his *** kicked hah and bj penn get beat into retirement,

watching both of those things happen was nice, well worth the 55 dollars,

hell i'd pay 55 dolalrs just to see cro cop gets his *** kicked again[/quote']

Why do you hate all the legends, you retarded idiot?

Why do you hate all the legends' date=' you retarded idiot?[/quote']

legend?

what has he done thats legendary?

submit pat barry after barry could of easily finished him brittle *** in round 1?

or the legendary highlight on gonzagas highlight reel?

whats the "legendary" thing he has done, NOTHING He ****ing sucks he comes to UFC where there is real competition and gets his *** kicked over and over again and people think hes a legend? pfft, he ****ing sucks not a legend, more like the average can who was good in japan but sucks **** in the US (like hatsu hioki)

moral of the story: cro cop is not a legend he hasnt done anything to get the legend status

Kongo sucked big time...that ruined the card for me' date=' thanks god the main event was that good...

but still there were a couple of good fights, the Jorgensen fight was good imo, I am a big country fan so I was gladhe won, the hioki fight was kind of lame...

and damn Siver lost, Cerrone definetly is a beast, totally gained my respect...and if someone should retire today is griffin :P

during the facebook prelims I was sleeping so I do not know...Isaw the last two fights and Nijem was good and Vera as always disappointing...[/quote']

Cerrone is definitely a title contender now, IMO number 3 behind Melendez and the winner of Henderson vs. Guida (which I think will be Blendo).

Tyson Griffin should definitely retire and he should take Joe Stevenson with him.

Archived