Stop downplaying Diaz's performance.

jamamaw

So far I have seen things on this forum about how frankie put it on BJ worse than diaz, how gsp destroyed him the second time, and on and on. Thing is Diaz came in and beat a legend of the sport. He came in and looked incredible against as some people say " top 5 pound for pound" Bj penn. Nick won, let it go

Diaz fought an excellent fight.

The fact that he's a ****** doesn't change the fact that he's an excellent fighter.

Exactly you can think whatever you want about the guy, but the fact is he is an amazing and exciting fight. I like the way you think, even if your user name sucks :P

So far I have seen things on this forum about how frankie put it on BJ worse than diaz' date=' how gsp destroyed him the second time, and on and on. Thing is Diaz came in and beat a legend of the sport. He came in and looked incredible against as some people say " top 5 pound for pound" Bj penn. Nick won, let it go[/quote']

Oh come on! Diaz came in and looked like **** against an old fighter.

Did you see his face after the fight?

Much like Cro Cop and Big Nog. Hughes, Liddell. Penn was great at one time but it's over.

So far I have seen things on this forum about how frankie put it on BJ worse than diaz' date=' how gsp destroyed him the second time, and on and on. Thing is Diaz came in and beat a legend of the sport. He came in and looked incredible against as some people say " top 5 pound for pound" Bj penn. Nick won, let it go[/quote']

Who called diaz top 5 p4p....that means hes ranked higher then 2 champs lol

You are not the boss of me.

Get this man a tampon...

GSP fan are little girls... I don't listen to them...

Archived