Palaszewski

Hurzy

This guy deserves some credit. Griffin was coming off of a victory against a previous title challenger in Manny G.

He showed great killer instincts and good hands, and he definitely deserved KOTN.

FW looks like a good place for him.

Did anyone else have to think of Liddell's KO over Ortiz (in their first fight i think) when they watched that fight?

Seeing as how there arent many real contenders at FW, I think this is a good addition...

Id love to see him and Hominick fight. Or him and Phan.

This guy deserves some credit. Griffin was coming off of a victory against a previous title challenger in Manny G.

He showed great killer instincts and good hands' date=' and he definitely deserved KOTN.

FW looks like a good place for him.

Did anyone else have to think of Liddell's KO over Ortiz (in their first fight i think) when they watched that fight?

Seeing as how there arent many real contenders at FW, I think this is a good addition...

Id love to see him and Hominick fight. Or him and Phan.[/quote']

its not that FW (and BW) have a shortage in contenders its just that they arent much known. Griffin was done after Gomi (:() besides Manny G. is a UFC LW reject he got KTFO in less than 20 seconds. as for the fight yes he did remind me of UFC 47. as for the award it had his name written all over it as if roy would get KOTN like that

its not that FW (and BW) have a shortage in contenders its just that they arent much known. Griffin was done after Gomi (:() besides Manny G. is a UFC LW reject he got KTFO in less than 20 seconds. as for the fight yes he did remind me of UFC 47. as for the award it had his name written all over it as if roy would get KOTN like that

Right now the only new guys are Hioki who didnt look very good...which I doubt will happen again but stilll, Mendez, and maybe the winner of Picket vs Barao...and MAYBE Javier Vasquez..but i dont see him as a legit threat... And out of all of them Pickett is the only one that has comparable stand-up....but he doesnt have the same power as Bart.

Hominick may get a rematch, but other than the 5th round he was dominated by Aldo.

Florian wont get a re-match...

Right now the only new guys are Hioki who didnt look very good...which I doubt will happen again but stilll' date=' Mendez, and maybe the winner of Picket vs Barao...and MAYBE Javier Vasquez..but i dont see him as a legit threat... And out of all of them Pickett is the only one that has comparable stand-up....but he doesnt have the same power as Bart.

Hominick may get a rematch, but other than the 5th round he was dominated by Aldo.

Florian wont get a re-match...[/quote']

florian will be fighting Cruz or Bowles for the title in late 2012

lol i had roop winning imo

florian will be fighting Cruz or Bowles for the title in late 2012

lol i had roop winning imo

I was wondering if Florian could make BW...That would be some sort of record for amount of weight classes fought in and amount of titles fought for in different weight classes..

Roop vs. Hioki could have really gone either way IMO...Hioki even said he thought he needed a finish in the third...I dont know if Roop was just a bad match-up for him or if he was nervous or what..but That didnt look like the same fight that completely dominated Marlon Sandro 2 fights ago..

I was wondering if Florian could make BW...That would be some sort of record for amount of weight classes fought in and amount of titles fought for in different weight classes..

Roop vs. Hioki could have really gone either way IMO...Hioki even said he thought he needed a finish in the third...I dont know if Roop was just a bad match-up for him or if he was nervous or what..but That didnt look like the same fight that completely dominated Marlon Sandro 2 fights ago..

Roop has been fighting under the Zuffa banner for a while thus better competition (even tho he beat Hominick 2) and less nervousness and Roop was the underdog so he could go for broke without much to lose.

kenny could make BW if puts his mind to it :D

Roop has been fighting under the Zuffa banner for a while thus better competition (even tho he beat Hominick 2) and less nervousness and Roop was the underdog so he could go for broke without much to lose.

kenny could make BW if puts his mind to it :D

Yeah, and Roop is probably one of the best fighters to receive the least credit in MMA...

Just before Hioki's debut I was pumped cause I was already jumpin the gun thinkin that he would be a legit match-up for Aldo, and 1 fight isnt enough for me to change my mind...but it definitely didnt support my initial thoughts...

I was thinking if he won in dominant fashion that they may already give him a shot just because of name recognition...but now it would be crazy if they gave him one.

I wouldnt mind seeing him fight Mendez for number 1 contender if the UFC isnt set on giving Mendez a shot for his next fight.

Archived