kongo's a coward

mmafan001

kongo backpeddled the whole fight! mitrione pushed the action kongo ran. i watched the fight with 10 people who all scored it 29-29.

I'm confused. Which round did you score a draw. And wouldn't Kongo's performance in Round 3 top anything Mitrione did in the other? That is probably what made the judges sway the close round in his favor.

kongo backpeddled the whole fight! mitrione pushed the action kongo ran. i watched the fight with 10 people who all scored it 29-29.

Kongo actually landed strikes throughout, while Mitirione did nothing but throw feints. Twas obvious both had respect for each other's power. And did you see Mitirione's face after?

According to FightMetric, Kongo landed 70 total strikes to Mitirione's 22. Quit PMSing and *****ing so much you butthurt bandit.

He could beat them both in the same night and you know it. IF anyone is biased its you.

wats that got to do with anything i posted??? (fedor would murder him. wandy is 60 lbs smaller than him, and rampage would kill cheick if the were the same weight class.) u r avoiding the my points like a true fanboy

wats that got to do with anything i posted??? (fedor would murder him. wandy is 60 lbs smaller than him' date=' and rampage would kill cheick if the were the same weight class.) u r avoiding the my points like a true fanboy[/quote']

No he is not a coward, he won the fight, being cowardly would be like Anderson saying he will not fight Chael..

Kongo will fight ANYBODY, he won't turn down a fight, i guarantee you that.

Kongo actually landed strikes throughout' date=' while Mitirione did nothing but throw feints. Twas obvious both had respect for each other's power. And did you see Mitirione's face after?

According to FightMetric, Kongo landed 70 total strikes to Mitirione's 22. Quit PMSing and *****ing so much you butthurt bandit.[/quote']

all his damage came in the 3rd, y attack me personally? im not butt hurt at all actually im in a great mood as a matter afact.;)

Kongo actually landed strikes throughout' date=' while Mitirione did nothing but throw feints. Twas obvious both had respect for each other's power. And did you see Mitirione's face after?

According to FightMetric, Kongo landed 70 total strikes to Mitirione's 22. Quit PMSing and *****ing so much you butthurt bandit.[/quote']

by the way your sig completely discounts u, biased

he said "did u see mitriones face?" all the damage came in the 3rd' date=' thats 1 rd out of 3. hes a coward because he doesn't strike with strikers yet claims to be a elite striker[/quote']

He is not a retard, why would he stand with someone who he could school on the ground, he is not GSP, he doesn't say "I beat the best opponents at their best game", Kongo simply says he will win and thats what he does. If thats your defination of coward well thats fine.

He is not a retard' date=' why would he stand with someone who he could school on the ground, he is not GSP, he doesn't say "I beat the best opponents at their best game", Kongo simply says he will win and thats what he does. If thats your defination of coward well thats fine.[/quote']

http://www.ufcfightbetting.com/ufc-137-cheick-kongo-on-matt-mitrione-im-going-to-knock-him-out/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=ufc-137-cheick-kongo-on-matt-mitrione-im-going-to-knock-him-out

"Im going to knock him out" :rolleyes:

Well he couldn't what do you expect him to do, "oh i can't knock him out, i might as well let him knock me out"

Archived