GSP wants Diaz 'cause it's a "safer" fight

bluesy

He said it himself that Condit is more dangerous for him. He also said he didn't like the change of opponent when it happened because he doesn't have enough time to train specifically for Condit. I think that's why he fake the injury. He needs more time to figure Condit out and since it's still frustrating him, he's begging Dana for Diaz, who he has been preparing for since several months back.

Safe Pierre elects to take the safer route. Recognize.

He said it himself that Condit is more dangerous for him. He also said he didn't like the change of opponent when it happened because he doesn't have enough time to train specifically for Condit. I think that's why he fake the injury. He needs more time to figure Condit out and since it's still frustrating him' date=' he's begging Dana for Diaz, who he has been preparing for since several months back.

Safe Pierre elects to take the safer route. Recognize.[/quote']

Thats pretty cool since your proving the point i make out in other threads.

haters are little idiots that will whine one way or the other. Personnally i want to see both fights. And i beleive GSP will win both without too much trouble, hes just levels over them and more serious about his job since he lives of it.

He said it himself that Condit is more dangerous for him. He also said he didn't like the change of opponent when it happened because he doesn't have enough time to train specifically for Condit. I think that's why he fake the injury. He needs more time to figure Condit out and since it's still frustrating him' date=' he's begging Dana for Diaz, who he has been preparing for since several months back.

Safe Pierre elects to take the safer route. Recognize.[/quote']

I am sure you will now produce some proof that the injury was faked and make sure to send it to Dana. I am sure the UFC would like to take some severe action against GSP for costing them millions by "faking" his injury.

:rolleyes:

Archived