GSP will finish diaz

button_man

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Doubt it

If Georges St. Pierre wins this fight, it's because he will show up as "Rush" and not "Safe". If he does show up as "Rush" expect him to be able to cut Diaz with elbows on the ground, land big kicks to the legs and head ( especially that he won't fear Diaz trying to take him down at all, and trust me with those thighs and athleticism he can kick HARD ) I think Georges St. Pierre is a faster and harder hitter with more diverse strikes. He can defend the submissions even if it results in scrambles where Diaz gets back to his feet on consistent basis. Georges hits as hard as Zaromski and Daley atleast in my opinion and he has the ability to strike better than either of them against Diaz so he can hurt and even drop Diaz.

Now the tricky part.....if he does come out at "Rush" I could see in rounds 4 and 5 Diaz cardio surpassing his noticeably and tagging him standing frequently and threatening with submissions when he'd shoot from disliking the standup.

If he comes out as "safe" he will get beat up, I'm sure of it.

Awesome fight, Diaz wins I'm happy, Rush comes back I'm happy. No way this fight goes bad. Will be an all time pay per view buy too 2 million!

Georges St. Pierre can finish Nick Diaz.

If Georges St. Pierre wins this fight' date=' it's because he will show up as "Rush" and not "Safe". If he does show up as "Rush" expect him to be able to cut Diaz with elbows on the ground, land big kicks to the legs and head ( especially that he won't fear Diaz trying to take him down at all, and trust me with those thighs and athleticism he can kick HARD ) I think Georges St. Pierre is a faster and harder hitter with more diverse strikes. He can defend the submissions even if it results in scrambles where Diaz gets back to his feet on consistent basis. Georges hits as hard as Zaromski and Daley atleast in my opinion and he has the ability to strike better than either of them against Diaz so he can hurt and even drop Diaz.

Now the tricky part.....if he does come out at "Rush" I could see in rounds 4 and 5 Diaz cardio surpassing his noticeably and tagging him standing frequently and threatening with submissions when he'd shoot from disliking the standup.

Awesome fight, Diaz wins I'm happy, Rush comes back I'm happy. No way this fight goes bad. Will be an all time pay per view buy too 2 million!

Georges St. Pierre can finish Nick Diaz.[/quote']

GSP may come out as Rush in the begining but as soon as he gets hit he will go back to safe and shoot for the TD.

IMO

in all seriousness, Diaz turned BJ's Td to transition at will, fair enough BJ took his back though he aborted as soon as reality prevailed... and if Sheilds made GSP's va-jj hurt from strikes... I heard they give castrated dogs thing called neuticles so they have something to lick, greasy better look into a set of bull sized ones...

If Georges St. Pierre wins this fight' date=' it's because he will show up as "Rush" and not "Safe". If he does show up as "Rush" expect him to be able to cut Diaz with elbows on the ground, land big kicks to the legs and head ( especially that he won't fear Diaz trying to take him down at all, and trust me with those thighs and athleticism he can kick HARD ) I think Georges St. Pierre is a faster and harder hitter with more diverse strikes. He can defend the submissions even if it results in scrambles where Diaz gets back to his feet on consistent basis. Georges hits as hard as Zaromski and Daley atleast in my opinion and he has the ability to strike better than either of them against Diaz so he can hurt and even drop Diaz.

Georges St. Pierre can finish Nick Diaz.[/quote']

I disagree

I think after this fight that GSP standing with Diaz shouldnt even be a question, HE IS NOT GOING TO STAND WITH DIAZ. Of course that just my opinion once again. Hes going to take Diaz down. Still a dangerous area. GSP will not be too crazy even in top position in my opinion because he will be scared of the JJ. Like he usually is with everybody (Even Hardy, who has no JJ). I personally think this fight is all going to come down to GSP's mind. Will he be scared of EVERYTHING or will he go out there like the GSP of old and try to lay the *** whoopin down?

I disagree

I think after this fight that GSP standing with Diaz shouldnt even be a question' date=' HE IS NOT GOING TO STAND WITH DIAZ. Of course that just my opinion once again. Hes going to take Diaz down. Still a dangerous area. GSP will not be too crazy even in top position in my opinion because he will be scared of the JJ. Like he usually is with everybody (Even Hardy, who has no JJ). I personally think this fight is all going to come down to GSP's mind. Will he be scared of EVERYTHING or will he go out there like the GSP of old and try to lay the *** whoopin down?[/quote']

Why wouldnt he stand with Diaz? Because a gassed out Penn (who was still tagging Diaz) got outstruck?..Just because GSP has been mainly out wrestling dudes lately, dont forget he has one of the best standup in the division....Diaz will have to worry about all the assets in GSP's game because he is so well rounded, this will keep Diaz off balance, he wont know what the **** hit him. GSP will light him up with all types of kicks, punches, superman punches,spinning back kicks, then mix it up with takedowns...He' ll get the back of Diaz and choke him out.

Why wouldnt he stand with Diaz? Because a gassed out Penn (who was still tagging Diaz) got outstruck?..Just because GSP has been mainly out wrestling dudes lately' date=' dont forget he has one of the best standup in the division....Diaz will have to worry about all the assets in GSP's game because he is so well rounded, this will keep Diaz off balance, he wont know what the **** hit him. GSP will light him up with all types of kicks, punches, superman punches,spinning back kicks, then mix it up with takedowns...He' ll get the back of Diaz and choke him out.[/quote']

GSP will not engage Diaz. He will look to stay on the outside and draw Diaz in for the takedown at the first opportunity every single time. He will not stay on the feet for long against Nick.

If he does he will get peppered to the point that attrition starts to mount and he will eventually wilt from the pace and the damage.

GSP will take Nick down but he will definitely not submit him.

Why wouldnt he stand with Diaz? Because a gassed out Penn (who was still tagging Diaz) got outstruck?..Just because GSP has been mainly out wrestling dudes lately' date=' dont forget he has one of the best standup in the division....Diaz will have to worry about all the assets in GSP's game because he is so well rounded, this will keep Diaz off balance, he wont know what the **** hit him. GSP will light him up with all types of kicks, punches, superman punches,spinning back kicks, then mix it up with takedowns...He' ll get the back of Diaz and choke him out.[/quote']

you obviously didnt watch the sheilds fight... slowest hands in, well, eternity and was beaten to the punch all night, if it wasnt for TD's he lost.... take into account a poor striking performace against Kos.

I pray GSP is as deluded as his fans....

Why wouldnt he stand with Diaz? Because a gassed out Penn (who was still tagging Diaz) got outstruck?..Just because GSP has been mainly out wrestling dudes lately' date=' dont forget he has one of the best standup in the division....Diaz will have to worry about all the assets in GSP's game because he is so well rounded, this will keep Diaz off balance, he wont know what the **** hit him. GSP will light him up with all types of kicks, punches, superman punches,spinning back kicks, then mix it up with takedowns...[b']He' ll get the back of Diaz and choke him out[/b].

NO he doesnt have "one of the best standup in the division"

Unless you consider the best being a jab & run, superman punch, and sloppy overhand right?

And the choke out!? BWAHAHAHA!!! Yeah just like he choked out Hardy? Oh let me guess, Hardy has some of the best ground game in the business is why he didnt sub him?

NO he doesnt have "one of the best standup in the division"

Unless you consider the best being a jab & run' date=' superman punch, and sloppy overhand right?

And the choke out!? BWAHAHAHA!!! Yeah just like he choked out Hardy? Oh let me guess, Hardy has some of the best ground game in the business is why he didnt sub him?[/quote']

The only thing GSP will be choking on is Diaz's peenus from the traingle

The thing about this fight is, GSP won't have to worry about being taken down, because Diaz's wrestling is poo. This will allow GSP to light him up with kicks, and GSP will have a reach advantage will be massive as well. Will GSP finish him? Who knows, but he will win!

The thing about this fight is' date=' GSP won't have to worry about being taken down, because Diaz's wrestling is poo. This will allow GSP to light him up with kicks, and GSP will have a reach advantage will be massive as well. Will GSP finish him? Who knows, but he will win![/quote']

They actually have the same reach. 76 inches

Diaz is a way better boxer and has 10 times the chin George has so... expect TD, lay, let up, rinse and repeat. I hope Nick will engage in the trash talking and the mind games, get under his skin, making GSP to want to prove a point. The ww division def needs a stirrup. Nothing personal against GSP, he is a great guy and all, but I hope Diaz KO's the safe out of him:cool:

Archived