GSP mad

chanman20

?He?s the most disrespectful human being I?ve ever met' date=' and I?m gonna put the worst beating you?ve ever seen on him in the UFC,? that?s what Georges St-Pierre said.?

LOL would love to see him really take it to Daiz wouldnt that be something he if KOed him[/quote']

GSP finishing.............. what a joke!!!!

GSP has to say something for the camera's

Once Nick Diaz won that fight he knew he was fighting him. You think they got the fight together and offered Condit a compensation in 5 minutes? Of course not this was the plan all along.

He said the same about Koscheck, Serra he even thought Matt Hughes was disrespectful.

GSP has to say something for the camera's

Once Nick Diaz won that fight he knew he was fighting him. You think they got the fight together and offered Condit a compensation in 5 minutes? Of course not this was the plan all along.

He said the same about Koscheck' date=' Serra he even thought Matt Hughes was disrespectful.[/quote']

lol it made me think of don't blink and look how well that turned out im more of a Daiz fan im hoping it will be a good fight and not GSP laying on him the whole time :(

I don't believe that Georges really said those words exactly. It's not his style. He put up with a hell of a lot more working alongside Kos and still had that dumb French smile on his face the whole time. He never even met Diaz and somehow they're sworn enemies now? LOL, Dana is just playing it up.

I don't believe that Georges really said those words exactly. It's not his style. He put up with a hell of a lot more working alongside Kos and still had that dumb French smile on his face the whole time. He never even met Diaz and somehow they're sworn enemies now? LOL' date=' Dana is just playing it up.[/quote']

Well GSP did get called live after the fight & he was there watching.

So maybe he did blow a French fuse.

Well GSP did get called live after the fight & he was there watching.

So maybe he did blow a French fuse.

^ this plus i think all the talking Nick is doing is starting to get to him lol i think were in for some epic trash talk by Nick and we'll see GSP trying to talk back and fail

Archived